Attn. Cincinnati area Vipers...1st big get together of the season

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, are you going to try out your new Viper in the 2" of snow that's predicted this weekend? :crazy:

This weather is driving me nuts...70's earlier this week and now we have high winds, mid 30's and rain/snow. YUCK!

Viper #3 should arrive Monday. :2tu:

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe we can get some street racing with those cars Toby. Kenny's (sun ra) new liscence plate says 735 hp, he should be able to whip them good.
Get something orgnaized for cocktails afterwards.
Tony

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea. I think a get together after the show would be a good finish for the day.

Something that is Viper parking friendly/safe.

Tony,

Kenny is hooking up at my home first before the show so you are more than welcome to come here first. (+ my 5 1/2 year old son would love to see the cars) :laugh:

We need to as many Vipers together first then all cruise in together for good shock factor. :2tu:

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to as many Vipers together first then all cruise in together for good shock factor. :2tu:

Hey Toby, I can meet up with everyone somewhere along the way. That is if you Gen II people don't mind hanging with a lowly Gen I :D

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bobby and I are planning on making it, probably Dave with his SRT Ram, his car will still be at Macedo's. Still don't know where you live, but wasn't it close to Aces & Eights?

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes...I live within a few miles of Aces and Eights.

Look for PM's and more details within the next few days.

I just took delivery of my 99 red GTS tonight so I am pumped!

Gary Almond did the delivery and as always....he did a first class job.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks like some Columbus Vipers may make the trip also. Congrats on another red GTS. Lets take em out and play

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

A bit more info on the show...

3091 North Bend Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45239 (central/west side of Cincinnati)

I would suggest mapquesting directions if you don't know how to get there.

Phone # for more info... 513-919-7572

Dont forget to bring 10.00 to enter/register in the show and a few extra for food.

We should have reserved/preferred parking and I just sent a note to the show that we could have 10 to 15 Vipers.

If anyone would like to meet up before the show at my home in Mason, OH (north Cincinnati)please PM me for directions. It's easy to get too off I-71 or I-75

The show starts at 10:30 so people who want to meet up should arrive around 9:30 and we will leave around 9:45 to 10:00 to allow some time for late arrivals.

The drive from my home should take about 20 minutes. (at normal speeds Kenny) :laugh:

I would like to find an "easy" place to go eat afterwards as suggested before. If we can come up with a place I can call and give them a heads up on parking etc. I will work on this and PLEASE give suggestions. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always travel at normal speeds Toby. :D

define normal. ;)

It sounds like we are going to have quite a few Vipers going to the show so DONT MISS IT for all of you who are "still thinking about it"

and for all who are coming to my home first here are a few friendly requests/tips.

If you decide to pull in my driveway...

Back in at an angle as the curb is NOT viper friendly if you pull in any other way.

If you park on the street...

Park on the left side or the side where my house is as parking on the other side is not permitted. It is a dead end street so it's safe.

I don't mind a little neighbor rattling but PLEASE no 200 foot burn outs or lawn jobs. ha ha

PLEASE be on time or you will have to cut my lawn instead of going to the show. :p :p

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
parly cloudy, 69 w/ 10% chance of precipitation! should be perfect. toby, what time are you planning on getting there? i'm not going to come up to your house as LaSalle is close to home for me... thx

dan

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, around 10:30 or so. Depends on when we take off from the house.

Mark...yes...you can register when you get there.

If you are somewhat near the north end of town and want to ride down with us...let me know. You are more than welcome to come along with us to the show.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From I-75 South...

I-74 W/US-52 W via EXIT 4 toward INDIANAPOLIS. 4.4 miles

Take the NORTH BEND RD exit- EXIT 14- toward CHEVLOT. miles

Turn RIGHT onto NORTH BEND RD/N BEND RD. Continue to follow NORTH BEND RD for about a mile.

weed43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha Tony, Please don't say that, I just turned 69 yesterday and I consider myself a throw away model, But have found large amounts of BEER restores my capacity to function normally. What I was trying to do was hook up with the group instead of just showing up like a normal person LOL. I live about 10 minutes from LASALLE which I do remember ware it is. I hope to see every one again this year if I can remember which way to turn when I leave the mountian top I live on. THE ****

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
****, drive over to Toby's house in the morning, I think there will be several of us leave from there, at least it gets you out for awhile, the beer will be consumed after the show is sufficient quantities for all of us.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****, drive over to Toby's house in the morning, I think there will be several of us leave from there, at least it gets you out for awhile, the beer will be consumed after the show is sufficient quantities for all of us.

Good idea. Coming over to my place gets you some seat time and a part of the madness of a bunch of Vipers traveling together.

mmmm beer.

You must be registered for see images

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toby better have the camera ready, hopefully there will be a Viper show at your house for the kids before LaSalle

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby better have the camera ready, hopefully there will be a Viper show at your house for the kids before LaSalle

That would be great! My twins are already talking about it. The camera is charged and ready. :2tu:

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kenny, this Sunday, the 17th is the car show, it is on the same day as the autocross. Forget the autocross and wax that monster up, drive to Toby's house and be there at 9AM.
Put the Sun Ra Kat CD in, turn up the volume and cruise with us. By the way, we are going to be going down RT380 from Xenia to 71 then to Tobys, join up with us.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny? thinking of not going? COME ON KENNY!

Bring that "Yellow Supercharged Banana" down to Cincinnati and hang with us!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960