Aug 10th SDVipers & SoCal Vipers Run

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're a having a run on the 10th of Aug, starting at 10 AM at El Norte Pwky off the 15N ( the Shell station, has restrooms,goodies etc). After snaking thru the hills, will end up at Richie's Dinner off the 79 in Temecula for lunch.
Let's get the snakes out to play, all SoCal and SD Vipers are welcome, let's get everyone out and enjoy our snakes along with good company.

Let's here's some names!!! :cool: :usa: Dave

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make this one. Its a 99% for sure at this point, subject to last minute changes and diversions of course.

Looking forward to meeting a few new guys and visiting with some old ones (you know who you are). :cool:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,
We've changed the time to 9:30AM !!! at the Shell station. Just did the pre run, really cool, good food at the dinner. REMEMBER New time 9:30 AM!!! :cool: :cool: :usa:

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We pre-ran it this morning, and it was great. A long drive but more switch backs then any other street route I have been on. A must do!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'll go, sounds like fun in the sun.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance of getting a physical address to the meeting point, so that I can get a distance. This looks like lots of fun but far from LA.

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
We where wondering what happened to you :confused: This is a really good run with now 14 plus 8 Maybe's :eek: Don't forget it's 9:30 AM at the Shell station off the 15N El Norte Pkwy in ESC. Dave

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Have had alot of family projects to do lately, hard to find time for me with only one day off per week :crazy: Finally said I need a day for me and I am going to take a day off and have some fun! Looking forward to seeing everbody!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi