Austin area Viper owners....Sat. night meet........

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the classic car/hot rod meet in the Home Depot parking lot on the corner of 1431 and Parmer lane. Every Sat. night around 6:30 to 9:30 pm. The turn out has been good and this Sat. 11/20 several area Vipers will be in the mix. Be there if you can , the weather should be good. :2tu: :2tu:

BishopTx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
will be there...actually want to do a drive to marble falls tomorrow as well.. some vette guys are as well -a C6 too...

want to do that before the 1431 meet?

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:mad: Dayum Mother Nature!! We have had more than enough rain in Austin this last week or so!!

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no kidding, the lake is flooded, everything is flooded.

viper spray, do you work in the bank of america building at the corner of 2222/mopac?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya...next weekend sounds good...let's see if these great weather men can predict further than 2 days down the road, but Thanksgiving day weekend would be a blast!

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx to all of the rain and the subsequent cancellation of this get-together, I was able to spend a little time in the garage taking care of a minor Viper project. New MSD Super plug wires and Champion plugs. :) Not too exciting, but it needed to be done. It was not nearly as easy as it sounds! Someone with arms larger than a child's will not have a easy time getting access even with the cowl removed.

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind coming to one of these events, but my car is in a million pieces. this saturday wouldnt be good, but anytime after that. we should start a mailing list maybe? or a austin/san antonio/surrounding area forum?

BishopTx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
are we up for this weekend?

Let's do a drive to Marble Falls.. we can meet at Rudy's for lunch and head out. This weekend should be beautiful.

Anyone else game? My fried with his brand new Lotus Elise should be with me, as well as a new C6 or two.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there...but then again I am there almost every saturday in hope of others to join in the fun.

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys need to join the VCA! We've got our annual Christmas party coming up, and we meet monthly to do something, anything! Its only $100, and you can definately get your money's worth.
I'll try to make it this weekend. We'll see how the family-thing does.

greg watson
pres south central texas

AustinTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to join y'all, but I'll be out of town this weekend. Sounds like the weather is going to cooperate this weekend. I was able to hook up with gotone a month or so ago at the meet - it was a good time!

Greg - where can I get information on the Austin chapter of the VCA - the website link doesn't work from the regions.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do we want to do a drive before the show, or just do the show? I am all for a drive then the show!!!

BishopTx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a drive to marble falls would be awesome...we have the cars because we like to drive them...showing them in the parking lot is good fun and all, but adding a drive on the twisties in the beautiful hill country, well that's pure heaven.

OP
OP
V

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the classic car/hot rod meet in the Home Depot parking lot on the corner of 1431 and Parmer lane. Every Sat. night around 6:30 to 9:30 pm. Sat. 11/27 . Be there if you can , the weather should be good. We should do a drive ,or talk about when to do one at the meet.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys want to meet up before the show and do a drive to marble falls or perhaps Burnet? Just throwing out some ideas...I would say meet around 1 or 2 at I-35 and exit 3406 right there at the chevron station by the McDonal's???
My cel is 626-1972 if you guys are up for it.

BishopTx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to be at RUDY'S at 1pm tommorrow, having lunch and then going for a drive to MARBLE FALLS via 1431. Really nice drive on very interesting roads. Plan is to have a couple of friends there as well in other cool cars. Need as many Vipers as possible.

The planning on doing the 1431 Parmer show in the evening.

Rudy's has a large parking lot and is easier to therefore meet and park than the Chevron, which is just on the other side of the road.

Please join us.

If not by the car , I'll be inside Rudy's wearing a Viper HAT.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang