Austin Gen. III Cars?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone in the Austin/Cedar Park area has a stock-ish Gen. III and is willing to take it over to Maxwell Dodge for about half an hour, please PM me. I have a simple request to make of you that would help out a fellow member. I can give you details when you reply. They won't be doing anything but listening to it, so it won't be invasive at all.

"Stock-ish" means no motor work, no supercharger, no turbos, but bolt ons are fine. Stock exhaust is preferred but isn't required.

Thanks, fellers.

srt4evah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't they have 3 Vipers in the showroom? The owners cars?

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason, did you buy Stacey Barnett's old Viper? Bad ass man!

Yes, I did, hijacker :D Come down and see it! If anyone will run me I know you will!

And case closed; Maxwell has solved their own problem. Thanks, guys!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I did, hijacker :D Come down and see it! If anyone will run me I know you will!

And case closed; Maxwell has solved their own problem. Thanks, guys!

Dude congrats! I saw him lift the wheels in 2nd gear making a pass at Sealy for TX2K9 . You truly have one of the baddest TT Viper's out there. If I had my bike still, I would race you on your 1200whp tune...give me a year, I'm looking to get a 400+whp Busa, and then we'll line up on kill mode :2tu:

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All depends on when, but I can do it. Corsa and intake...that's it

Hey, Jack! I got a call from Darren yesterday and he said he has it handled, so we no longer have a need to send someone up there. I appreciate you offering!

Dude congrats! I saw him lift the wheels in 2nd gear making a pass at Sealy for TX2K9 . You truly have one of the baddest TT Viper's out there. If I had my bike still, I would race you on your 1200whp tune...give me a year, I'm looking to get a 400+whp Busa, and then we'll line up on kill mode :2tu:

This is why I bought it :D About this race...it sounds like you'd have a fighting chance, and I only like beating CARS with 400HP. We'll have to see about that one, sir...