Auto Exotica cruise (pic)

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Went on a cruise Saturday with over 70 exotics, the vipers were well represented. Heres a picture of my car before we left the parking lot.

DSC00140sm.jpg

Brad

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brad00GTS:
Went on a cruise Saturday with over 70 exotics, the vipers were well represented. Heres a picture of my car before we left the parking lot.

Brad

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, Brad! Got any more pics?

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was originally anticipating making this event. I wish I was there!!
Sounds like it was a blast!
We are doing R&D on some additional APEX exclusive engine goodies, intake, and exhaust for the LETHAL 750 package, so I couldn't be there. Once the R&D is finished, I plan on going to the next event.

With the standard LETHAL 750 kit on, I was fortunate to 'play' with a 360 Modena and a Diablo VT on I-280 a few weeks back. They both had unforgettable expressions, when we started at about 65mph; I dropped it into 3rd and pulled on them so quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought their cars were not running properly. Nothing can take away the 'gawk' factor of the 360's and Diablos though. I love 'em both.
-Wayne

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
funny part was that there were parts of the cruise were I was sandwiched bewtween other exotics. People always drove by or shouted about the viper. I was between a countach and a 360 and some teenagers yelled "sweet viper"..didnt comment on the F-cars or the lambo.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's an interesting point Smokin'. I also find that. Something about the Viper that is most appealing AND somehow "reachable"...doesn't violate the "snob exotic" line. (or something like that
grazy.gif
).

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
City, Smokin,

Maybe its because we as Americans are proud that we make something that can hang with the world's best. (Up to about 160, that is!)
smile.gif

OP
OP
B

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a couple more (again my apologies to the moderators for uploading nonviper pictures, will delte in a couple of days)

Interior of Z8
DSC00142sm.jpg

DSC00143sm.jpg

DSC00144sm.jpg

DSC00153sm.jpg

Just a sample

Brad

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny part was that there were parts of the cruise were I was sandwiched bewtween other exotics. People always drove by or shouted about the viper. I was between a countach and a 360 and some teenagers yelled "sweet viper"..didnt comment on the F-cars or the lambo.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics Brad. Thanks for sharing. I'm waiting on getting the ones my passenger took. It was alot of fun. I enjoed everything about the cruise except the hours of cleaning my Viper needed after I returned home.

-Matt

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG:
Nice photos, great turnout.....any more pics
supergrin.gif

Nothing wrong with seeing some exotic car photos, you have Viper content in the thread.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Here are a few more pics...</FONT f>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Here's a pic of a really cool car...oh, and the orange one next to it ain't too bad either
smile.gif
</FONT f>
Dsc00001.jpg

Dsc00002.jpg

Dsc00003.jpg

ParB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

and for all those wondering... No one got a speeding ticket this day (although one viper got stopped after a bit of enthusiastic driving). I don't think he even got a warning.

It was a wonderful day, and i must say that some of the back road twisties where some of the best i have ever driven.

Thanks to all the viper drivers and navigators for phenomenal viper turnout!

-Par

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, Ok, Ok....I was the CHOSEN one who got pulled over by a C.H.P doing triple digit speeds. However, having close friends in highly respectable positions we were let off with just a warning. "Just my lucky day" P.S should have bought a LOTTO ticket that day too (J.K)
Burt-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ParB:
Hi,

and for all those wondering... No one got a speeding ticket this day (although one viper got stopped after a bit of enthusiastic driving). I don't think he even got a warning.

It was a wonderful day, and i must say that some of the back road twisties where some of the best i have ever driven.

Thanks to all the viper drivers and navigators for phenomenal viper turnout!

-Par

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Burt Gallegus:
Ok, Ok, Ok....I was the CHOSEN one who got pulled over by a C.H.P doing triple digit speeds. However, having close friends in highly respectable positions we were let off with just a warning. "Just my lucky day" P.S should have bought a LOTTO ticket that day too (J.K)
Burt-
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad you made it out unscathed. Did you have a radar detector?

-Matt

silverviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElDiablo Viper:
Very cool! I'm organizing a Pan-American Challenge that will start in NYC and go to SFO.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't tease, man! What's the scoop? This hints at being a phenomenal event.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960