Autoart 1:18th scale SRT-10 Coupes!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SRT coupe is not all their making! I'm getting these for sure!

BTW I went to my local hobby shop and all AutoArt cars, buy 1 get one half off and the new ones that are coming out have a new box design. There's two windows on either side and the box color is red.

1/18 DODGE VIPER COMPETITION CAR 2005 MOPAR DRIFT (WHITE / BLUE STRIPES)(LIMITED EDITION 6000PCS WORLDWIDE)
More Info

1/18 DODGE VIPER COMPETITION CAR 2005 PLAIN BODY VERSION (BLACK) (LIMITED EDITION 3000PCS WORLDWIDE)
More Info

1/18 DODGE VIPER COMPETITION CAR 2005 PLAIN BODY VERSION (RED) (LIMITED EDITION 3000PCS WORLDWIDE)
More Info

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW it really looks great!

When I found out AutoArt was on the verge of releasing this CC in scale..... the Venom inside me took over.
Driven by the Venom I both contacted Gateway Ldt and a CC racing team. Why wasn't AutoArt going to release a version with a driven livery on it?
You must be registered for see images

The team I contacted is racing THIS CC!
You must be registered for see images

I had to realize my idea, and spent some time emailing and phoning to the team.
They got enthustiast.... and AutoArt also.... If we'd take a 1000 models, they would produce it.
But, one 1000 is a lot, the team wasn't able to buy them, so we negotiated another deal.
AutoArt made a perfect deal, in a few weeks they will start to produce 100 to 150 models with this livery, with their models, but on another label
(X-Modelle).
What do you guys think of this? Is it possible for AutoArt to sell this car in the :usa:

I'm sure getting one.... signed off-course. Hoping to get the oppertunity to get a VIP treatment at a race because everything went well and the model went into production..... Let's hope so, in a few weeks the pre-production model is expected!!!!!!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The forum is somewhat slow.... the racelivery isn´t showing up...

What do you think of this livery?
Would anyone here be intrested in one of 150?

Hmm the quality of that particular brand is unknown to me, if it's on the same level as AutoArt I would love to get one :2tu: I LOVE your style of just contacting them if they considered it feasible, would be something I could do :D I know of one other Dutch team racing a CC, maybe they are also interested in doing this kind of thing? It's general colors are dark blue/white, home base is located in Heerlen. So far they've won the first race they entered as well as numerous others, earning them first place and title of the Dutch Supercar Challenge. Here's their site (sorry no English translation :eek: ), reading one of the news messages their Viper appears to be for sale though :( :

http://www.uscarworld.nl/

And this is their address/contact info:
Us Carworld
Beersdalweg 70
6412 PE Heerlen

Telephone: +31(0)45 561 01 00
Fax: +31(0)45 561 01 02
E-mail: [email protected]

But wait a minute... what about the other Viper Competition Coupe racing teams? I imagine they would have potential interest in such an enterprise as well :eek: ?

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about contacting them, but their basic color wasn´t so easy for AutoArt to make them decide something.

I chose the Rudolph Racing Viper, a former teammate from USCarworld because their basic color is red.
Turned one and one together and started making phonecalls.

Both sides (AutoArt and Rudolph Racing) got enthusiastic about the idea. After some weeks the team and AutoArt came to some agreement to produce a small series of their car.
The basic model is the AutoArt model as seen above, with decals.... unfortunatly no ****** prints (very very expensive). The decals will be covered with a clear topcoat to prevent future damage.
In a few weeks the pre-production model will be ready. When it´s ready I will post some pictures here.

I figure other teams might be intrested as well, butt its only in small amounts. Unfortunatly.
The only big production possibility could be the D1 Drifting series, wich is very promising right now.
We´ll wait and see what AutoArt does with my tips.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I understand it, the Red SRTC (71711) will be priced (retail) at $75 and the Comp Coupes at $75. Comp Coupes will be available in both black (80421)and red (80420) with the Mopar Drift Coupe at (80422) not yet available. The plain body Comp Coupes are in transit from abroad right now and dealers should get notifications this week on their impending arrival. Note that the part number has changed though. The SRTC and Mopar Drift Coupe has no arrival ETA at this point.

I have placed an order for these plain body comp coupes. PM me if interested.

Dave

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as the SRT-C and Mopar Drift Coupe are reported to be available I would love to hear about it :nana:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my Comp Coupe today, and would you believe it that just as my folks and I were about to go shopping the mail car stopped in front of our driveway :eek: Now even model Vipers make people stop in their tracks :D