Autoform Development wishes Ron Adee the best in One Lap of America!

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform Development, Inc. wishes Ron Adee the best in the 2002 Lap of America Race! (Body Package by Autoform)

57streetcoupe-7.jpg

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Ron!

I saw this car at the Mid Ohio ViperDays and it is awesome! Autoform did a great job of capturing the essence of the Competition Coupe. The car looks great.

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ken:

Great looling car! How did Ron do over the weekend? Who is his main competition this year? The One Lap does show results (yet?).

Rich

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, excuse me for not seeing the link... I'm sure that's never happened to a supremely intelligent being such as yourself. Lighten up Francis! And by the way, don't think for even a second your name-calling and negative opinions are going to alter our course one bit.

Best of luck to Ron and Patrick!!

Viperloth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad your mother did not teach you... "if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all". So put a cork in it Jane!
redface.gif

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met Ron Adee last year at my first One Lap of America. Great guy. He did get off to a good start the first 2 days. then disaster....lost his water pump so he has not been on track since yesterday. Hope he can get the parts to fix it. I was hoping to see him finish first this year. he off all people deserves it.

Get if fixed Ron and giv'm HELL!!!!
pissed.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang