Autoform rear spoiler question

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a GTS with an Autoform rear spoiler this weekend on the road and it looked much better in person then on their web site.
My question is, does anyone know how it bolts on? It looks like it's held in place around the license plate area but I don't know what kind of cutting and drilling is required.
Thanks for any information. George.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got their single spoiler for my RT10. bolts right into lateral aspect of trunk lid, both lets and right sides. very easy install, very stable once done. just take time and get templates symmetrical aligned.

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you can see I have the Autoform on this ACR. I installed and it is easy. There are three bolts behind the Licence plate,You have to drill 3 1" holes and put a steel plate on the inside of the cargo area. It's hidden behind the carpet.If you remove the wing and put your licence plate back the holes are covered.

OP
OP
G

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 8AVETTE, that's what I was wondering. The GTS I saw it on was also yellow with black stripes, that wing looked really good on it.(You weren't in downtown Denver Friday night were you?) Thanks again for the info., George.

P.S. If you have any more pictures with different angles of the wing please post them if you can. Thanks.