AutoForm Spoiler for RT/10

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to JonB for cutting me a GREAT DEAL on my AutoForm spoiler...came in painted to match and PERFECT...love it and recommend to all!

79mvc_004f-med.jpg

79mvc_002f-med.jpg

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a steel grey version still if someone is looking for a good deal on one - its the perfect spoiler for the roadster....
supergrin.gif

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gerald. Nice a$$.

The spoiler looks great. Your car always looks really good.
I'll send you some pics when I get my tips on.

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by J SMITH:
Hey Gerald. Nice a$$.I'll send you some pics when I get my <FONT size="4">tips</FONT s> on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey now...What kinda doctor are you anyway? And I am NOT that kinda guy!
Oh you said "tips"....my bad!
BTW, those mods ain't gonna put themselves on!
supergrin.gif

Newport...trunk works perfect...no screws through the lid...Install is a snap, IF you have some good pics of a current install...I'll take a bunch Saturday and load up your email...The spoiler came painted to match for right around $560 with shipping from PartsRack...takes about 3 weeks from order date...well worth the wait...hell of a deal!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is nothing to the install on the Autoform wing. We have a used Sapphire Blue on here, and the Autoform wing is just a clip on. We usually put Mylar down on the two side edges ( even though they put a rubber pad on the underside of the wing ) so it doesn't rub the paint, but this is one easy system.

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this for show or is it effective at high speed?

If it’s designed for speed should there not be more down force at the front of the car?

Tim

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim:
Is this for show or is it effective at high speed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am both shocked and appalled that you would even imply that I have added a rear spoiler for the shear "poser" effect!

I was told that the AutoForm spoiler is wind tunnel tested and good for an additional 400 lbs of downforce @ 100 mph...

<FONT size="1">With that said, it does "look" really, really cool!</FONT s>
supergrin.gif

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bolts on real easy; I drove up and they installed it in 15 minutes. Two brackets go into the trunk lid and your off. You can even remove it later without a trace.

I highly recommend this wing from Autoform. The guys at the shop are super helpful.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snake Bitten:
"poser" effect!

Hey Gerald. To achieve full "poser status" do I have to stop racing? What is the criteria? I say we make a secret club. You know with a special handshake. I nominate Gerald for prez.
I promise I'm gonna get those mods on soon.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is nice
but if you do that then you have to do
the autoform front splitter too,

help the mods never end!!
laugh.gif

the front splitter is aweful nice
supergrin.gif

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Newport Viper:
Anyone in SoCal with this? I would like to see one on a car before I get it.
Thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

socal ron has one, as well as ken with the 94 RT10.. it definitely makes the "plain" rear of an RT10 look alot more apealling (in my opinion at least)... it gives the rear of the car the "GTS look"..

- eddie -

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe if anyone orders an Autoform Spoiler through Autoform or Parts Rack this week, Autoform can bring it to V.O.I. for installation. This goes for many of their other products as well but I believe they need to be ordered this week as they already have several installations lined up.

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
I say we make a secret club. You know with a special handshake. I nominate Gerald for prez.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make sure you only shake Geralds left hand....LOL

<FONT size="1">Hey G-man, You know I'm only kiddin' around.......................right ?? DD</FONT s>

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered my Autoform front splitter with brake ducts, Autoform rear deck wing, and V-Mania hardtop with air scoop from JonB. The wait is killing me because they all have to be made and then shipped! I think the car will look mean after install!
pissed.gif
eek.gif
bling[1].gif

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tt

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Matt Kovac on 09-03-2002 at 08:13 PM</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang