Autoshows: Dodge showing Viper?

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to be going to the Milwaukee Autoshow later this month. For people who have had them in your area recently, is Dodge showing the Viper? Kinda pointless to build up hype for a car they plan on selling or discontinuing. But other than the Camaro, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep has nothing exciting to show... I'm hoping they have one out just as a last ditch effort. I've read that the ZR1 and GT-R will be there..

OppositeLock

VCA Member
Reaction score
For people who have had them in your area recently, is Dodge showing the Viper?
I doubt it for Milwaukee as the show is very dependant upon local dealer's inventory to fill the floor and has limited manufacturer direct backing. IIRC, even the Vipers at last year's Chicago auto show were from Roanoke and not from Dodge's press/marketing fleet.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
They had the ACR that set the record at Nurburgring and an orange convertible at the Philly Auto Show. I was surprised, because last year they didn't have any Vipers. Seems to be hit or miss.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge had a beautiful red vert, with black stripes, at the San Diego autoshow in January.

It was roped off, but lots of people were around it all the time.

They also had a bunch of Challengers with different tuner packages in the display.

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I doubt it for Milwaukee as the show is very dependant upon local dealer's inventory to fill the floor and has limited manufacturer direct backing. IIRC, even the Vipers at last year's Chicago auto show were from Roanoke and not from Dodge's press/marketing fleet.

Yeah, last year there wasn't a viper even though it was advertised... So I'm not banking it now that there's all this commotion of it being sold/discontinued.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last car show I went to the Viper was not shown. I asked one of the Dodge reps why and he said, "The car is history."

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dodge had what sounds like the same car Paul noted in San Diego in Detroit with a convertable next to it that could be sat in. Yes, and lots of nice Challengers too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang