vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
why would old avatar show up on new post? correct pic is in home page, but old pic shows on recent post.................strange

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would old avatar show up on new post? correct pic is in home page, but old pic shows on recent post.................strange

Hey Steve, the avatar I see for you is your black SRT. The avatar guy (Big-n-Italian) around here has something against guys from GA and may have changed yours out of "GA guys can drive their cars all year round" jealously. It happened to me as well. Hang around a bunch of hot girls all the time and he'll get really jealous and squish your avatar as well. Hire an attorney, threaten a lawsuit and all will be taken care of.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only avatar pic i have under your member # is the one is am seeing right now - a black gen III conv with black wheels facing right. you shouldnt be seeing anything different.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - chad!

ronald.JPG

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I'm starting to feel sorry for Chad.

I feel bad for John. He goes to the trouble of buying new wheels for his GTS and does he buy yellow? No, he screws up and buys black wheels. He is now so jealous of seeing what kind of chicks yellow wheels get, he has made it his life's mission to tamper with my avatar and try to make himself feel that his black wheels are superior :rolleyes: :p

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is now so jealous of seeing what kind of chicks yellow wheels get

unlike you, i cant "afford" to have yellow wheels chad, THAT IS WHY they are black! (i am in mourning) :D

now if i were younger, had no kids, etc., i would be offering you BIG money for those yellow wheels of yours! :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is now so jealous of seeing what kind of chicks yellow wheels get

unlike you, i cant "afford" to have yellow wheels chad, THAT IS WHY they are black! (i am in mourning) :D

now if i were younger, had no kids, etc., i would be offering you BIG money for those yellow wheels of yours! :2tu:

Sell the kids, sell the wife and you will be able to buy the entire thing off of him :nana:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I'm starting to feel sorry for Chad.

I feel bad for John. He goes to the trouble of buying new wheels for his GTS and does he buy yellow? No, he screws up and buys black wheels. He is now so jealous of seeing what kind of chicks yellow wheels get, he has made it his life's mission to tamper with my avatar and try to make himself feel that his black wheels are superior :rolleyes: :p

Nah, that's the version he told you, in reality it's even worse :shocked: According to my sources he neglected to mention that the yellow wheels he ordered came in as black ones at which time he decided to keep them ;)

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
must be a full moon.....now i see it's correct. i was looking at posts from last night, which were old one, which is why i asked. now i looked again, and it's correct, so i guess Chad had to get involved and threaten another lawsuit, and there you go. or maybe it was the black wheels............

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell the kids, sell the wife and you will be able to buy the entire thing off of him :nana:

LOL I was gonna say the same thing!

so i guess Chad had to get involved and threaten another lawsuit, and there you go. or maybe it was the black wheels............

And as your GA-VCA President, I am here to help my members and any chance I get to stick it to these corrupt avatar men, I really enjoy it :bonker: :D

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vinny....Interesting, no way for your older posts to have an older avatar and your newer ones a different one. Any change to an account, title, sig, avatar changes every post back to your first one. I just looked up your first post and it's the same as this one. Perhaps some of Chad's paranoid delusions are actually true?

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lee- all i can tell you is i saw the old one. i also noticed last night that there was no "reply" button. i had to click on the senders name that shows in the subject line of prior reply, in order to post.
now........the reply button is back. i think it's a GA thing, based on what was done to our Pres.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps some of Chad's paranoid delusions are actually true?

probably. we have discussed this before lee, chad is one of those "yellow wheel" people. :rolleyes:

remember?

So I'm "one of those yellow wheel people" and Vinny is a "black wheel brother". I'm sure the NAACP and ACLU will love to join my lawsuit now. Any other groups of people you care to profile due to wheel color before I end up owning the entire VCA??? :nana: