Avatat issues...

D

DAMN YANKEE

Ok so I size my photo way down and put it into PHOTOBUCKET. Then I signin and go to edit my profile and do the standard
You must be registered for see images

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To have an avatar, email the pic you want to big-n-italian (screenname on here). Be sure you have your VIN info in your profile so they can confirm you're a Viper owner. John doesn't like me which is why my avatar looks like a squished McViper :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yankee, you MUST be listed as an "owner" before i get do any avatar work for you. send lee your VIN so we can get started.

those waiting for avatar work, i will be working on those tonight!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yankee, you MUST be listed as an "owner" before i get do any avatar work for you. send lee your VIN so we can get started.

Big you lie, Austin does photoshops and he's got an avatar! :D

--RS

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Big you lie, Austin does photoshops and he's got an avatar! :D

i forgot - you are right! maybe lee can chime in on this one and explain further.

you are right, an exception was made for austin for all the wondeful photoshop work he does for us, and for work he is a part of right now "behind the scenes" on other projects we are working on. austin has unselfishly devoted MANY, MANY HOURS of his free time to all of us and we wanted to show him our gratitude. it was the least we could do. :2tu:

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lee took my avatar off I own Vipers and he knows it????????????????????? :buttkick:
Now I'm just a Enthusiast :hitfan: BooHoo :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lee took my avatar off I own Vipers and he knows it????????????????????? :buttkick:
Now I'm just a Enthusiast :hitfan: BooHoo :D

Its because you dress wierd. Oh wait, thats Jon who thinks that :)