AWESOME NEW FEATURE >> MEMBERS ONLY!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just go to the main index... and it's right below illustrated upgrades. (If you're not a member, sorry, but you won't see it)

...AND once you get there (please e-mail Jay if you are a VCA member and the MEMBERS ONLY forum doesn't appear on your screen) you'll see an awesome new feature.... compliments of PVO!!!!!

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe/Jay
The black screen and small font make it really tough to read. Can we change the apprearance on our computers or is that just something to get used to?

Milksnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, I responded but it did not get get on the web. I saw that we were listed as members yet it did not show. Do we have to log in again or show some special membership number?

Reaction score
Hi, I responded but it did not get get on the web. I saw that we were listed as members yet it did not show. Do we have to log in again or show some special membership number?

Sorry, I do not understand your question. As far as responding...I think it is read-only right now. Does that help?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This "Awesome New Feature for Members Only" really bites it...when the Southern California Chapter of the VCA doesn't even offer associate memberships to non-Viper owners. :( I can't even become half a member without owning a whole Viper. *slump*

You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
members as in site members or the VCA tree fort club? If so It's time to use the "other" account

As in VCA Members. Whats wrong with that? Most everything else here is available to all registered users. No different than a "lounge" for people who have contributed to the "tree fort"...wouldn't you say? I didn't see you complain about THAT little member only treat! In fact, I have always believed (as have many) that membership should have its priviledges.

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
OK,

We need a little help on this... when all are saying "no can see"... does this mean you can't see the forum? .... or once you get into the forum you can't see the topic ... or once you get into the topic... you can't see Viper HQ's page?

Reaction score
OK,

We need a little help on this... when all are saying "no can see"... does this mean you can't see the form? .... or once you get into the forum you can't see the topic ... or once you get into the topic... you can't see Viper HQ's page?

I believe they mean they cannot see the forum. If this is the case, I can fix it easily with their VCA Member number. I have a good database, but no 100% up-to-date. By sending me their info I can then add it to the database for future reference. Note: I DO NOT share any info I have with ANYONE!!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! I have looked at the FAQ and the next question is where do we as viper members post our questions...on the members only forum or on the SRT forum?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1) I am a member. (One of the 12 co-founders in fact, he proudly bragged)
2) I went several times to the new "Members Only" section on Main Index
3) Each time I just see Jay's welcome to this great new Read-Only furum.
4) All I ever read is Jays welcome. They Ain't Nuttin There, Honey
5) It says 375 other such views have occured.
6) We all feel WELCOME now.....
7) "Where's The Beef?"

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6) We all feel WELCOME now.....
7) "Where's The Beef?"

Well said, Jon!

I would like to add some neat graemlins to this and other posts, but the selection has been scrubbed, disinfected and sanitized to the point of being unuseable. :rolleyes:

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how do we post a question? Also I read that the questions are submitted by the VCA. Does someone decide which questions, from the members, will be submitted or is this a "direct line"?

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
So how do we post a question? Also I read that the questions are submitted by the VCA. Does someone decide which questions, from the members, will be submitted or is this a "direct line"?

Great question!

Viper HQ, with some help from VCA officers, have been compiling just about EVERY "engineering/technical oriented" ... and even some "cosmetic suggestions" questions for our friends at PVO to research. Additionally, I'm quite confident that they are always visiting the site to address ALL our concerns. We will be receiving these answers about every two weeks, and will continue to display them, in "date responded" sequence. Eventually, we are researching as to whether we can set up a search procedure so that all can find what they need.

How will this forum work in the future? Along with linking to the Q&A's, we are looking forward to having this be utilized for posting and viewing of specific VCA oriented facts, questions and possibly even online auctions, etc.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A month later I finally read JonB's response. Classic. Hopefully the database will build with time. But its worth will be judged not by the easy questions and answers, but by the difficult ones. And hopefully with a little more technical depth than in the Viper Magazine.

Toddh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my SRT-10 this month and am waiting for Dodge to send the materials out to me to take to the dealer to get "officially" signed up for the NorthTexas Viper Club. Unfortunately Kim at Dodge said this may take "a few months" :(

So what happens for "members in limbo/waiting"?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang