Awesome Viper Show on Travel Channel

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched the best show I have ever seen on the Travel Channel. The show is called American Supercars and it was just aired on the Travel Channel. It will air one more time tonight at 2am Eastern time. It reviews the Viper and the Ford GT. :2tu: Record it, you will enjoy!

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that a few weeks ago... They race the Viper vs. the GT40 at the end right...

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I TiVo'd that a few months ago, best show on the Viper I've ever seen.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It comes back on at 2 am. We had a bad storm during the earlier airing, my DVR should get it again.

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was 2 vs. 1 GT40... No professional drivers for either car... I believe they commented that it came down to driver error...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw it a few months ago, and if it's the same one. The guy in the SRT/10 just bought the car and can't drive for (****)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they also kept mixing Generations. They'll be talking about the Gen III and showing pics of the Gen II. But it did go into Vipers heavily.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taped it last night and watched it this morning before work. It was very good. That GT 40 guy is kind of cocky for an old fart though. That Gen III guy could have done better at driving, but I wonder how I would do?

At more than twice the price of a Viper the GT 40 is no bargain but I would like to have one. I'll put it on my wish list right under the RT 10 and the Z06.....oh and the GTO and the Solstice and the....well you know how I feel.

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't like the new Corvette show awhile back where they kept mentioning Ferrari, but not a word about the Viper.
I guess now that GM copied the Viper's styling, they wish it would just go away.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a good show. the guy with the srt-10 was his first time at the 1/4 mile so its not surprising how he did. they should of had two experienced drivers.

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned that the Ford GT had a problem like a hose blowing off or something. The Viper had no problems at all.

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a section of the show that was taped at Thunderhill in CA at a Viper Days event. It was a great show!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang