AZ Viper Owners - Any upcoming GTG's in the PHX area?

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm relocating from TX to AZ. In AZ at this time. Any upcoming get togethers in the Phoenix area?

NDSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't see your post until after, but there were three there today.

OP
OP
T

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NDSnake - Thanks for your reply. I went last night for the first time. I guess I got there too late to meet the Vipers folks". (7:30ish) I did not see a one. Lots of rice burners and motorcycles, and a varied few of lots of others. Presumeably you were there? Do the Vipers typically show early and leave early?

Thor
1995 Black RT/10

OP
OP
T

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar Boy - Very nice Viper (in your avatar)!!!
Thanks for your reply and link.
I will hope to be in town on the 16th for the Prescott cruise.

Thor
1995 Black RT/10

NDSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't have my Viper there, but a couple of friends did. I guess we usually leave around 6:30 or so.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NDSnake - Thanks for your reply. I went last night for the first time. I guess I got there too late to meet the Vipers folks". (7:30ish)

Muscle cars and classic's start around 2 PM and run till 6:30 or so. Then the change over to rice rods, bikes, and the younger crowd happens. Most times the Viper crew is in the earlier half with a few arriving for the second.

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ah, thanks gents. I know now that I'll need to get there sooner next time. :disappointed:

THOR,, as ND Snake said, our crowd shows up earlier. We don't always take the Viper, but there usually every week.

April 9th, we will be at Cruising Central Avenue, downtown Phx, Park Central Mall > 2:00pm to ??? 2500 cars/tens of thousands of spectators. Try to make that one...

Welcome to Arizona! :2tu:

We will actually be parked across the street, near Jack n Box lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang