B/W sold on to a Graphite ACR

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold my 5000 mile 97 B/W GTS. Now on the hunt for an 02 Graphite ACR. Would love one with stripes, but I'm not gonna be picky. If anyone has a line on one, please let me know. Having withdrawals already! :omg:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome choice. I wanted either a Graphite/Silver or Sapphire/Silver GTS when I was looking and have to say it is VERY hard to find a super clean low mile car in either of those combo's, add ACR to that equation and it gets even harder. Good luck with your search. Can't seem to get to the regisrty right now but the regular Graphite/Silver GTS's numbers are only 56 cars.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomball had an '02 Graphite ACR just like mine, one of 17 without the stripes. Call Bernie and he'll know where to get one if its available.

Regards,
Aaron

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomball had an '02 Graphite ACR just like mine, one of 17 without the stripes. Call Bernie and he'll know where to get one if its available.

Regards,
Aaron
I think Bernie had one, but its been awhile back(but it DID have the stripes). But WOW, it was Beautiful! Makes me wonder from time to time if I should put the stripes on mine.

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Bernie had one, but its been awhile back(but it DID have the stripes). But WOW, it was Beautiful! Makes me wonder from time to time if I should put the stripes on mine.

Haha, I know Im a newbie, but don't do it. It looks so sleek without it!

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also in the market for a graphite and silver ACR

Hopefully I find one first. ;)

I think the one that was at Tomball had a title issue. I'm looking for a clean no stories car. I know of a Steel Gray / Silver 00 ACR, which is the next best thing, but I really want a graphite 02. I'm sure I'll find something nice.

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listed my '09 coupe for sale. Would consider a graphite (stripes preferred) ACR as partial trade.

Why are you listing this in my thread? Don't you think it would be better to start your own thread for something like this instead of hijacking mine? Just sayin..... :rolleyes:

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sincere apologies. I've been looking for a graphite and silver ACR since '06 and haven't been able to be in a position to pick one up when any were available. Usually because I had purchased other vehicles just before.

My amends: If I locate one I will let you know first. If you can't negotiate a deal then I will try. Fair enough?

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM'd you. Low mileage graphite ACR. Let me know if you are not interested.

Thanks for the PM. Looking into it. Sorry if I came off as abrasive in my earlier post. That was very nice of you.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I deserved it. I really like the look of a GTS and the graphite with silver stripes is the best. I would stripe that car.

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love my graphite....ive been tempted to buy different viper every now and and then but something about the graphite keep me

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure...just rub it in why don't ya! Why is it always the Graphite guys that like to rub it in that they have one and you don't! :rolaugh:

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome choice. I wanted either a Graphite/Silver or Sapphire/Silver GTS when I was looking and have to say it is VERY hard to find a super clean low mile car in either of those combo's, add ACR to that equation and it gets even harder. Good luck with your search. Can't seem to get to the regisrty right now but the regular Graphite/Silver GTS's numbers are only 56 cars.

So out of those 56 Graphite/stripe ACRs, how many of them did NOT have A/C, radio etc?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So out of those 56 Graphite/stripe ACRs, how many of them did NOT have A/C, radio etc?

Viper Registry says for '02: Only 8 ACR's were built without A/C and Stereo Comfort Group. There were 159 ACRs, 39 of which were Gray. That says that the probability is that there were 2 gray ACRs built without the comfort group. I have a dim memory of reading someone's post that said there were actually 3.

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want one of these too graphite ones too, except I want the cognac more :headbang: so I may need to do the stripes aftermarket. And I'm still 3-6 months away from being able to purchase one anyway :(

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the graphite and silver ACR's w/out the comfort package is no more.

DSC03479.JPG

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dammit ! Now I'm going to have that photo in my head as I attend an NARRA event this coming weekend.! :crazy2:

Hope you find another one someday.
That whole situation involved certainly was a bad experience piled on top of another !

DSC03479.JPG

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DSC03479.JPG

Having A/C might have allowed the driver to "keep his cool" and saved this rare snake.;)

I considered picking up a non-comfort silver and blue ACR, but just couldn't imagine driving it in the hot SoCal summers. On a whim I sometimes turn off the A/C on my 96 GTS just to see what I would have experienced, and it ain't pretty:firedev:

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DSC03479.JPG

This is just painful to look at. Glad you are ok though. As rare as these cars are, they can always be replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS