Baby's gone!!

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys my baby of 4 years has a new home. Wish her and her new owner well. Now that I'm viperless I can only ponder on what to do next. 2010 ACR or wait and see what 2013 brings? In the meantime I will be dreaming of owning a viper again!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was me, I'd be getting into a "cheap" 08 ACR, letting the original owner take the depreciation hit, because from what everyone says, you're going to probably want a Gen V...but at least you won't be as upside down on the used 08.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea been there done that, it stings. I didn't expect to sell my Gen3 within 6 hrs after my ad went live, I thought I'd have way more time to think about my plan.

I'm with Hank, I grabbed a "cheap" 08, got my viper on, love the car, and if/when the Gen5 grabs me, I'll be ready and not in a bind with my current car. And remember, 2013's will come, but when can you get one, some are saying it'll be quite a line, that's one thing that pushed me forward. Figuring I'd be looking @ 2014 before I could get a Gen5 if I want it. And, what if the world does end in 2012 .. ya don't want to go out viperless now do you?!?

Dave.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was me, I'd be getting into a "cheap" 08 ACR, letting the original owner take the depreciation hit, because from what everyone says, you're going to probably want a Gen V...but at least you won't be as upside down on the used 08.

This sounds like very sound advise to avoid being Viperless until 2013.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4