Back in the Seat as a Viper Owner again, This time its Supercharged

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After letting go of my 2005 Copperhead, i purchased another viper. A 2003 Supercharged viper with upgrades. Black with 5 spokes, Paxton Supercharger, Gen 4 rear with 3.55 gears, RT High flow cats, Corsa Exhaust, Gen 4 Hood, Autoform Spoiler. I have an Autoform hard top and the cover on it now. Car is strong and smooth. New Kumho tires which ride very well. Car is a beast and very fun to drive. I have some plans for the exterior over the winter.

You must be registered for see images

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back to the fold, nice looking car. I think I would look at relocating those gauges over the winter as well, other than that very nice indeed. :)

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice, but agree. Maybe put those guages on the pillar.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont like the wing or guage placement. Everything else looks awesome

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking car. I like the rear cover, but does it have to be removed when you put the top up?

Those gauges on top of the dash though....ugh.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's just about a perfect setup in my book, and with the rear-end, what a combo. I normally don't like the spoilers, but I do like yours with that rear cowl tonnuea cover. Love to see a pic from the rear with those, I bet it looks mean. I do have to agree on the guages, I know myself I battle with guage placement & being able to see them when it matters, I've located a couple on the steering column before & used the pillar (although not the greatest), but the car is awesome. Congrats!!

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am working on relocating the gauges, but just not sure were I would like them all. The hood is mix between a Gen 3 center with Gen 4 side vents.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mount those guages on the hard top like cab lights, and throw that ungly shifter away, i hate those dull gritty looking knobs- other than that nice car...

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's just about a perfect setup in my book, and with the rear-end, what a combo. I normally don't like the spoilers, but I do like yours with that rear cowl tonnuea cover. Love to see a pic from the rear with those, I bet it looks mean. I do have to agree on the guages, I know myself I battle with guage placement & being able to see them when it matters, I've located a couple on the steering column before & used the pillar (although not the greatest), but the car is awesome. Congrats!!
What DMan says! Also seems like the right mods without going overboard. jmo