Back on the saddle again

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the saddle again

Well i thought i could stay away after owning 4 vipers and enjoying them as much as i did. After a few years i just couldn't stay away. I am back in the saddle again in another mamba just can't help it love the mamba's. Hope to see the NYC crew out on the RUNS again soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed worthless without PICs. Unfortunately i am out of the country and picking it up on the 22nd. Will post a lot of pics the min i get it.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Google - Dodge Viper Mamba Edition. You will find all the pictures you need.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be a very long week for sure.
I can just go to the website and get the PICs or i can even use my old ones same silver with red interior but it will be nice if i post the PICS of the one that i am getting. Call me strange i guess but it would just make sense. Anyways i will be posting them up as soon as the MAMBA is home.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silver with red interior just like my MAMBA number 55 that i had a long time ago.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back to the madness. Where are you at in jersey? We will be tring to get you out to events. A few of us are regulars at the Chatham/Parsippany C&C.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back to the madness. Where are you at in jersey? We will be tring to get you out to events. A few of us are regulars at the Chatham/Parsippany C&C.

They are having a C&C event this Sunday morning at Paul Miller Porsche in Parsippany, NJ followed by a lunch. Should be a good time. Let's just hope the salt all washes away in time, and that the weather holds out as well.....

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am about 20 mins away. I will be trying to make it out to as many events as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather