BACK WINDOW OF RT10?

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU TAKE OUT THAT LITTLE BACK WINDOW WILL IT MAKE IT LESS WINDY IN THE CAR?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
took mine out and leave it out unless the i get caught in really
cold or rainy weather

shifter,
i have buffalo ny weather and it cant be much better than michigan weather. it is probably worst. I would give it another shot.
I think it is much better out. and less windy.

best wishes
JIM

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it definitely reduces turbulence in the car--especially at highway speeds. We leave it out whenever possible. 30 seconds in and out is right plus the only good way to clean it is out.

Added benefit is hearing a set of Belangers and 3" pipes a little better at WOT!

Steve

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I leave mine out for the most part. It definitely cuts out the "crosswind" that you get with it in. I don't even bother to put it in if it rains and have never had a problem with rain getting inside.

Robert1994

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it out, it won't even **** rain into the car in
severe weather (keep moving). The only time I put my
window up is when I'm washing the car.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, What year is your car - roll windows or side curtains ??
I have had the back window out and side curtains off since I got the car. You being in Texas, may need all the windows to keep it cool inside with the AC.
Later,

shifter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My experience has been that with the window out, it seems more 'windy' on normal roads/speeds, but less 'windy' on the expressway/higher speeds. I do like the look better without it.

Overall it wasn't worth taking in and out, so I just leave it in (Michigan weather).

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's interesting that this window should be taken out to reduce wind, yet so many cars have aeroscreens either between the roll-bars or behind the driver & passenger in order to block circulating wind - what's up with that?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
It's interesting that this window should be taken out to reduce wind, yet so many cars have aeroscreens either between the roll-bars or behind the driver & passenger in order to block circulating wind - what's up with that?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those cars are usually convertibles John.. without a backwindow.... c'mon man!

Gerald

OTinchon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just put it away!!! it`s crazy with the window in its place on the autobahn
cool.gif