Bad joke over at Woodhouse?

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Checking the forsale listing over at woodhouseviper.com and after doing an inventory search, whats at the bottom? A yellow 2001 Honda S2000! Maybe the web master got the SRT and the S2000 confused? Say it isn't so! :)

Josh

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not a bad joke, just a great sales tool. We have actually had two folks pick up their SRT-10s while the tiny yeller Honda wuz here, and they mentioned how the two cars look nothing alike in person! Either way, since our Webmaster is somewhat challenged , I figured it would be easier for him to just add all the used fun stuff under the Viper site. He somehow failed to get the picture of the Blue 2002 ZO-6 in at the same time, but since both cars are gone I guess it is okay. He mentioned it would be difficult to build another place to put the used sports cars, but he could do it for just some mo money, so...............I thought put them all together and we can save a bunch. Contract is about over, so hopefully we will be actually up to date in the near future, and I am sure the Yellow 2002 GTS we just got in today will have pictures up in at least 2 weeks. Till then , stay tuned and thanks for noticing.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why thanks, Sonny, but I bin werkin out, eatin da right foodz, cuz I wanna be ready to run da Whelen BGN car , case my good buddy Dave Blaney has dem hemorroids flare up agin. I am ready , Coach, so keep me in mind, as I wanna break the record for oldest guy to win in a Busch car.I figger we even got a good name fur da team.....

WHELEN AND WILLIE!!!

Your buddy in Kneebrasky , who iz tryin to git off to come to Indiana in September.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at the rate Woodhouse is growing, they will probably have their own Honda dealership soon to post ads on. What is it now...Dodge/Chrysler/Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Nissan? Did I miss any?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness