Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Gen V perhaps?

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Gen V will be at the upcoming Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale?
Sorry if I missed a previous post, I don’t visit this section very often. Thanks.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be too expensive for SRT to bring in the Gen 5. What would be the purpose of doing this ?

OP
OP
R

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purpose? Not sure what you mean. Nevertheless I’d like to see it (again). I saw the one they sold at the OC BJ last year. Since I might go to the BJ in Scottsdale, I didn’t want to miss it. Thanks again.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical B-J fasion it will be all about the new vette. Sure VIN 001 on the new Vette will go for something like $500K.

OP
OP
R

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to report that BJ Scottsdale had a Gen V. It was Black with gray stripes. I didn’t see it because I didn’t go, but a Viper buddy saw it there. Said it looked fantastic. Glad to hear SRT continues to show it off.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color looks tough to photograph. Get that bad boy some sun!!! And a little carbon treatment too...

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I was there and it looks great in person as there are a lot of subtle curves and shapes that don't show up in pictures - especially in Black. Overall, the design is starting to grow on me. As I am a convertible person - I am withholding final judgement until they release the vert. It did look visually small for whatever reason.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness