Bat's iForged Wheels (PICS)!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Bat\'s iForged Wheels (PICS)!

It's about time fawk-face, crazy lip on the rear.

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

will a big brake upgrade fit with those rear wheels?

I've got Eibach Pro drop, and the tint is pretty dark too ;) .

Bat™

Oops! The second picture made it look like you didn't have any. My bad. What I meant by the gap was inside the wheels. Fill it up with a Big Brake Kit, then your ride will be one bad ass ****!! In terms of the drop, that looks perfect!!! As soon as I get a viper the first two things I'm gonna do is the pro-drop eibach and a clear bra. :D

Any plans for further mods?

Mel, I'm going with a Big Brake Kit next. That should take care of that unsightly gap ;) . Also, want to upgrade my headlamp and foglamps as well. btw, how's the car search going?

Bat™

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Dave(Racecars) will move my front stock brake setup to the rear. I'm gonna go with the SRT10 BB up front. btw, what's the rotor size on stock front and rear brakes?

Bat™

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Man, after the Big brake kit, you're gonna have one hell of a sweet ride! Can't wait to see it in person. As far as my search is going, its all good. All is set. The only thing holding me back from actually picking one up is my tax refund. I'm getting a huge refund back and I told myself I'll use that refund to take care of the DMV fees plus other stuff.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn, you picked my favorite I-Forged Aero's. The staggard look is nice and agressive thanks to the fat lip in the rears. Best choice by far.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Damn, you picked my favorite I-Forged Aero's. The staggard look is nice and agressive thanks to the fat lip in the rears. Best choice by far.

They're actually iforged Trial wheels minus the flutes. I have the Aero's on my Z. Note the spokes are thinner on the Aero's.

Bat™

You must be registered for see images attach

Trial with Flutes. I had iforged leave them off my wheels:

You must be registered for see images

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Bro, That Z needs Dave's big Brake kit bad. Those tiny lil calipers look like they came off Lance Armstrong's time trial bike. :laugh:

Seriously, your Viper looks bad A$$ now. Those huge SRT-10 Brembo's on all 4 corners are going to put you over the top.....and make you stop! :usa:

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Bro, That Z needs Dave's big Brake kit bad. Those tiny lil calipers look like they came off Lance Armstrong's time trial bike. :laugh:

Seriously, your Viper looks bad A$$ now. Those huge SRT-10 Brembo's on all 4 corners are going to put you over the top.....and make you stop! :usa:

lol, Those are 14" rotors on my Z with Rotora BBK :) .

Bat™

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score

So the million or $1-3k question is how did you get them to leave the flutes off of your wheels? I know you said they wanted to sponsor you, but is this option a total one off and no one else can have this done? The wheels look so much better sans (skin)flutes, they should make that standard.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'm sure anyone can request the same thing. I simply told them I really didn't care for the flures. Looked to busy imo. They said it wouldn't be a problem to leave them off :) .

Bat™

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Don't lie. You filled them up with bondo, didn't you? :D J/K. Can't wait to see the car with new brakes! Any idea when that's gonna happen? :cool:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They're actually iforged Trial wheels minus the flutes. I have the Aero's on my Z. Note the spokes are thinner on the Aero's.

Bat™

Trial with Flutes. I had iforged leave them off my wheels:

You must be registered for see images
Isn't this what I addressed the very first few days of this post????? :confused:

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That looks awesome! Those wheels look like they were meant to be on your Viper :2tu:

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looks awesome Bat! Always had good taste (previous my350z forums guy here). I'd like to put something similar on mine but with black centers.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The Z was gone around november. I had a monster truck for a while, but sold that in december and picked up the viper right after xmas. I love it! I'm seriously thinking about getting those wheels with black centers.

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Will big brakes fit with those wheels? I think that lip may be too big!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant