Bats overlays...Tinted Windows.. and New Emblems!

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check it out...

Old and Busted: No window tint, stock tail lights, stock emblems.

You must be registered for see images

New Hotness!! 20% window tint, bats 30% tail lights,60% reverse lights, Black side emblems.

...and, in case you didn't notice, I had to get those emblems OFF of the bumper and relocate them to a much better position! (of course, that just MY opinion) :)

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!!! Now you need to buy a MGW high polished chrome gas cap cover(with a yellow sneaky pete emblem)and you will be good to go!!!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love where you put the rear emblem at. I usually don't copy anyone but in this case I think I might. Car looks awesome by the way.

OP
OP
D

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys-

Windows were tinted at United Solar Tinting near columbia. They are 20% on the sides and 30% on the back.You can't tell from the outside of the car, but it's better for seeing out the back at night, which I wanted. 301-490-5523.

Bo- Bats overlays can be a little tricky to put on. I used a heat gun, but still got a crease in my rear right one. Chaulk it up to inexperience. I just "went for it" and messed up a little. I'll probably get bat to send me another one because I'm nit-picky about my car! :)

I was all ready to put the black emblems on the bumper, but once I got the yellow ones off I was looking at it and thinking "Damn...It looks better WITHOUT the emblems!". So I played with the positioning of the old emblems. IMO, Dodge should have put them there from the factory. Not to fear, I took care of it :) I love it. As bat said, it is a much "cleaner" look now. :2tu:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It definitely looks hot, I am just surprised you did not put the clear front blinkers....that would really finish it off the nicest. Ebay sells them very cheap. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It definitely looks hot, I am just surprised you did not put the clear front blinkers....that would really finish it off the nicest. Ebay sells them very cheap. :2tu:

I'm on it!

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DLS,
Your car shows pride in ownership! Any plans in the near furure to lower it??
(that would really compliment & complete the look) :2tu:
Burt

OP
OP
D

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm experiencing "Groundhog Day". :crazy:

Burt, Tail light tink would look awesome. Not so sure about relocated emblems, if thats what your talking about.

hatda02GTS01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great! It was mentioned above about the chrome gas lid...I have the black lid with the yellow pete and it looks better than the polished look. I think that would flow better with the whole black/yellow scheme you have going.

Where did you order your side emblems from? Any thoughts of adding the headlight overlays or do you think that will impair your visiblity too much? I'm wondering what that will look like.

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good, now lower it a couple inches and you'll be good to go... oh and throw in another 400rwhp or so :laugh:

OP
OP
D

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking into that REAL seriously rogue!

Emblems from Randjdistributing.com. Up front is going to stay stock for now, except for clear turnsignals. I was going to go with black stripes, But until I get some black wheels, I think it looks better without stripes with my polished wheels. Im kinda liking the yellow/black/chrome look going right now.

-But don't worry. I seem to change my mind on a daily basis. Who knows what it will look like 6 months from now!

chex

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How hard was it to remove the emblems, and what method did you use? thanks...

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What would that look like on a Blue & White?

Curious of that myself. I don't like the emblems relocated, but I am a little intrigued with the black-outs. Especially with my black venom rims.

OP
OP
D

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would that look like on a Blue & White?

Curious of that myself. I don't like the emblems relocated, but I am a little intrigued with the black-outs. Especially with my black venom rims.

Now that would be hot. It would tie the black wheels into the overlays. May even look good up front too.

Hell, it's something you could try, and if you dont like it not much money lost-

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great, what did you use to re-apply the rear logos ?

OP
OP
D

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heat them up with a heat gun when you take them off, take them off very slowly and carefully, and heat the emblems and surface up before you re-apply them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960