bay area, california anyone?

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone here from the bay area, I want to set up a viper meet at a local car show that goes on every Friday at the sun valley mall in concord. Email me with your info so I can put a contact list together and set this up.

[email protected]

Thanks guys

Reaction score
Hi Anton,

Welcome to the Viperholics of Northern California.

We have monthly(first Tue of the month) meeting in San Jose. Contact Maurice Liang ([email protected])local President and co-founder of the National VCA if you want to joins us for dinner/meeting. We usually have 30-40 Vipers in our reserved parking area. Maurice needs your e-mail address so he can send out the meeting announcement then you can confirm if you can join us. There is a Club event, Hot August Night's, in Danville.

FYI, This Friday many of us will be at the San Jose Grand Prix.

Again welcome!

Add power gently and when pointed straight. Brake before turning, and always look ahead and be smooth. Shifting in turns with power can be very risky.

Hope to see you in a couple weeks.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
East bay here... by Berkeley. Join the VCA, it's worth every penny, even if you just consider the discounts. There's a monthly dinner meeting, but most of us in the east bay and north of San Francisco can't slog through rush hour traffic to make it to San Jose, then back afterwards.

Reaction score
We have members from Marin, and East Bay almost every month.

Many members arrive around 6pm and hang out(top of the parking structure) looking and talking about cars.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have members from Marin, and East Bay almost every month.

Many members arrive around 6pm and hang out(top of the parking structure) looking and talking about cars.
I don't doubt there are members from marin and east bay that do go, but a good majority don't... especially people even further north or east (Novato, Sacramento, etc). It's nobody's fault but the darn traffic around here. :(

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anton,

Sorry I wasn't able to make it last week. Too !@#$ hot! It must have been 105 last Friday. I will make sure to show up this Friday.

By the way, for all you Muscle Car Madness and fast car aficionados. Danville is having it's Hot Summer Nights this Thursday with Custom Hot Rods and the like.

Anybody else interested in heading over there?

[email protected]

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Danville is having it's Hot Summer Nights this Thursday with Custom Hot Rods and the like.
Seems Danville's Hot Summer Nights are a number of days; remaining days are 7/27, 8/10 & 8/24, according to one page of their web site ( http://www.ci.danville.ca.us/default.asp?serviceid2=Event+Calendar&eventdate=7/13/2006&eid=167 ), although I note that another page disagrees about 8/10 and says its 8/11 ( http://www.ci.danville.ca.us/default.asp?serviceid1=1014&Frame=L1 )

NorCal VCA is making an event of it in late August - the 24th, I believe. We'll have between 20 and 30 Vipers that night in our usual place.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon don’t worry about it I didn’t go either, my buddy owns Gary Javos tt-viper he was going to come out but it was way to hot for the both of us as well. I think this Friday might be the same issue with the temp over 100F.

As far as the Hot Summer Nights in Danville im kind of burned out on that place there’s way too many teenie’s running around imp afraid to leave my car alone. But ill probably go when the VCA gets down there.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sory Fred but thats just too far, we need something out here in the east bay.

So far i got 3 guys from around here, i know theres more...........where you at.

Reaction score
Anton the joy of a Viper is in driving.

FYI a few weeks one of our events was drive around the Bay with lunch in Oakland. Last weekend was a Tahoe tour.

The monthly meetings are a way to get the latest news from DC and the local club.

We have found the biggest pleasure comes from the great people we have meet.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sure you guys have a blast but with my conflicting schedule I just don’t have the time.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yo anthony the pictures on this site are not from out event.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang