BBQ Nov 15

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Houston Region:

Figured I would post this here for Jamie.

Hey there gang,
This is the last and final headcount call for the BBQ happening this Sunday, Nov 15th at Beth and Richard Sewell's house. So far we have 40 people on the list. If you are planning on coming and have not told me yet, please do so asap. We have to place our order for the meat and for the sides. I need to have your RSVP no later than Wed @ 12n. Also, please remember that this is a rain or shine event. The weather is supposed to be nice from what I understand, but we have plenty of covered space for us to mingle under if the rain comes. So please plan on being there rain or shine.

Club shirts look like they will be finished for those that ordered them, so we plan on handing them out.

Any questions, please let me know.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a great time yesterday thanks again to our wonderful hosts for putting the event on. Also thanks Jamie for doing all the cooking:D

On a side note I still don't want to look in the garage this morning at my car LOL it's filthy from the rain.:crazy2:

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flatout:

Glad you had a good time and sorry about the rain, it was only a 10% chance but I guess we were in the wrong place.

Thanks again to Jamie and Chris, we started smoking the meat at 8:30AM and the last of it completed around 4:30PM.

Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21