BBQ NYC/CT/NJ.......CELEBRATING...............date to be determined

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello LADIES, :crazy: due to the recent RASH of tickets I have collected over the last couple of months. I have decided to have a BBQ to bring my car up to spec... we will be installing a Partsrack front plate. A MGW rear plate frame and remove my 10% tinted plate cover. Also my 1% tints will be coming off. And other violatons will be addressed. :2tu: ....
I am thinking ASTORIA PARK in late MAY... Lets see who will be interested.
ASTORIA PARK in QUEENS can be reached over any bridge. ANY IDEAS or INPUT ? Wayne

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, you know that I am there of course with a guest!! This sounds like fun but I go to Miami for Memorial day so if it around then I will unfortunately not be able to make it.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, just a suggestion.

There's a small public BBQ area out at Captree that most folks don't know about. If you get there early enough (before 10) you can usually get a BBQ stand. If not (or if we need more), we could bring a few extra ones. Big parking lot and sandy area.

Pick a weekend that won't conflict with any of our already scheduled events and we can give it a run. Also, consult with D (our Metro Events Director Dude) and see what he thinks.

Just my .02 :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, since you now have a new outlook on life will you be inviting the LIE patrolman that has made you seen the light? and I hope you will not be pushing your new found "Light" on the rest of us at this BBQ ? I will be attending but I will not be drinking your Cool-Aid :eek:

OP
OP
B

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, since you now have a new outlook on life will you be inviting the LIE patrolman that has made you seen the light? and I hope you will not be pushing your new found "Light" on the rest of us at this BBQ ? I will be attending but I will not be drinking your Cool-Aid :eek:
LOL...Steve you sick bas...****!!! :D
Hope all the guys can make it, we will need to cordinate a date everyone can come.
Scott, I will see what D thinks about Astoria Park.
Phill, you carpet issues will also be addressed. :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only reason I suggested Captree is the DRIVE. LOL
After food (and large breasts), 60 miles of road is the next best stimulant for this group. :D

Reaction score
Well----if it matters! I'll be on HOT ROD MAGAZINE'S Power Tour with my Merc. www.qtrturn.com Starts in Fla. 6/2-6/10 ends in Jersy. I'm only one but!!!!!! My Viper will be in my "Boy's Den" :cool: , if anyone would like to use it and keep it blowen out, feel free-------------------------ya sure!!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There's a small public BBQ area out at Captree that most folks don't know about. If you get there early enough (before 10) you can usually get a BBQ stand. If not (or if we need more), we could bring a few extra ones. Big parking lot and sandy area.

Pick a weekend that won't conflict with any of our already scheduled events and we can give it a run. Also, consult with D (our Metro Events Director Dude) and see what he thinks.

Lets invite Athena for Scott....

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lets invite Athena for Scott....
AE is now officially BACK IN THE SADDLE! LOL

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waynes New Avatar Comming Soon
7328wayne_avatar.jpg

OP
OP
B

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK .. SOUNDS GOOD GUYS.
Charlie, avatar looks badass...
I will bring the steaks and some latin goodies, others can bring whatever..
Now let's just get a date and location.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds good guys, i'm viperless now but still wanna hang out for this one!

hey Charlie, maybe i'll catch a ride w/ you? :D