BBS Wheels for Gen II GTS

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to put new wheels on my GTS. I saw Graphite color BBS wheels on an M3 and thought they were gorgeous.

Does anyone have pics of BBS wheels on a GTS. Perfect picture would be a dark Viper (Black, Sapphire Blue, Graphite) with graphite BBS wheels.

The exact wheels I am crazy for are BBS 19" RGR Diamond Black Painted wheels

These are the wheels:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=BBS&wheelModel=RGR&wheelFinish=Diamond+Black+Painted

Thanks!

Last edited:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know the RGR is not available for the Viper. The closest wheel would be the ACR wheel. Another member here has that exact wheel and color on his M3, and it looks great. I would buy those wheels and store my ACR wheels if they were available.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have BBS LMs, see may avatar. I love them. Picked them up from JonB. There's lots of really great wheels out there--so good luck and have fun checking them out.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The classic BBS spoke pattern (10 wishbones) is also made by Forgeline and HRE.
The BBS RGR you admire is NOT avail for Viper, but we can have FL and HRE powdercoat their BBS-like centers a rich graphite color for you no extra charge.

Thanks Red Mis for the honorable mention.....low-price guarantee and we TAKE WHEEL TRADES

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Ted. Those wheels look GREAT. That is exactly what I am looking to do. I just wonder how they look with a "graphite" finish.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my RT/10 with 18" BBS LM's.

Attachments

• side1b.jpg
    side1b.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 76
  • wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

banal

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I'm jumping into this thread a bit late but man I love these RGRs too. Too bad they aren't available for the Viper. Any way they could be modded to fit?

JonB, any pictures of powdercoated FLs or HREs?

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P9231035.JPG

P9231036.JPG

PERMABEAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got VR1's on my Sapphire Blue GTS. They're polished and I like them the best. I've also got similar BBS wheels on my Stealth R/T TT painted silver and they look great as well.

You must be registered for see images

Shot with DiMAGE Z3 at 2007-08-14

Hope this helps.

Ted

Nice wheels Ted. I have VR3Ps and love them. I like the bigger pattern of 6 split spokes on the Viper versus the smaller 8 split spokes. Additionally, the six spokes allow a symmetrical alignment of the six bolt lug pattern with the spokes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These came on mine when i purchased the car.Does anyone here know what they are?