BeaveRun June 25, 2010

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. :)
I hope it's a go too!

I've left messages a week ago with John to see where we are at on the count. I do know he was able to get a one week extension. I have not heard back from him. He may be out on business. He and Rob will be at the party this Saturday, so I guess we'll know then.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to John last night. The event looks promising. John, Bill, Jim, and I will be discussing the event tomorrow at the party. We still need 12 more cars!!!:drive:
$300 for a day of track time with FREE instruction from Jim and Kathy Stout, WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

Jim and Kathy will be hosting a tech session at 3:00pm tomorrow March 13th, in conjunction with the VCA Party in Dayton, Ohio. Topic will be "How to set up your Viper for track day."

Check the VCA Ohio Party thread for more information.

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll talk to my buddy. He never got registered so maybe this will be his chance.
I talked to John last night. The event looks promising. John, Bill, Jim, and I will be discussing the event tomorrow at the party. We still need 12 more cars!!!:drive:
$300 for a day of track time with FREE instruction from Jim and Kathy Stout, WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

Jim and Kathy will be hosting a tech session at 3:00pm tomorrow March 13th, in conjunction with the VCA Party in Dayton, Ohio. Topic will be "How to set up your Viper for track day."

Check the VCA Ohio Party thread for more information.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BeaveRun has been GREENLIGHTED!!!!!!!
June 25th, 2010

Jim and Kathy Stout were able to get us an extension.

We have 13 more spots to fill and we have to fill them fast!!!!!

First 27 signed up get the track.

We are working on securing another hotel. NRA convention is in town that weekend. John Wojnar and Janey White are working together to get Thursday night accomodations taken care of for those traveling in on the 24th.

Any questions contact John Wojnar-VCA Midwest Zone Director or Randall Arnold-VCA Ohio President.

You can download the registration form at www.viperclubohio.org or you can copy the form from the first page of the thread.

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive::drive::drive:
CIMG1238.JPG

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BeaveRun Event News

We were able to get an extension. This is a new form, notice the change in venue for the hotel. If you have already signed up with the previous form no need to fill out another one.

Spectators:
If you don't want to drive your Viper on the track come out and be a spectator, it's free. You'll see how much fun we are having out on the track and sign up for next year. :drive: We will be doing a parade lap after lunch for participants and spectators who bring their Viper/Sports Car.
:2tu:

attachment.php

Attachments

• viper play day 2 :.jpg
    viper play day 2 :.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 185

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in .... looks like I'll have to change hotels though.

Just FYI ... I believe the NRA has a convention in town, so the cars should be safe :)

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BeaveRun Event News

We were able to get an extension. This is a new form, notice the change in venue for the hotel. If you have already signed up with the previous form no need to fill out another one.

Spectators:
If you don't want to drive your Viper on the track come out and be a spectator, it's free. You'll see how much fun we are having out on the track and sign up for next year. :drive: We will be doing a parade lap after lunch for participants and spectators who bring their Viper/Sports Car. :2tu:

attachment.php

ONLY 8 SPOTS LEFT!!!! :drive:

GET YOUR CHECK INTO JON WOJNAR ASAP!!

After the May 15th deadline, we will fill the field with other makes, maybe even Corvettes. :crazy2:
AND WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!! :omg: SO GET THOSE CHECKS IN!!!!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BeaveRun event is officially SOLD OUT!!!!

BUT, you can still come out and join us for all the fun!!

We have turned this into a charity event for the American Cancer Society.

During the lunch hour we will be giving donation rides for ACS.

Come out and see the Vipers and other exotics running the track. Also, an ACR-X will be there being put through it's paces.

Bring your chairs and have some fun with your fellow Viper members. We look forward to seeing you!!!!

Any questions:
Randall Arnold
937-470-8306
[email protected]

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BeaveRun event is officially SOLD OUT!!!!

BUT, you can still come out and join us for all the fun!!

We have turned this into a charity event for the American Cancer Society.

During the lunch hour we will be giving donation rides for ACS.

Come out and see the Vipers and other exotics running the track. Also, an ACR-X will be there being put through it's paces.

Bring your chairs and have some fun with your fellow Viper members. We look forward to seeing you!!!!

Any questions:
Randall Arnold
937-470-8306
[email protected]

Updated participant/driver information is being mailed today. Hope to see some VCA spectators at the event! Come and watch and sign up for next year! Check out the new ACR-X!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help at this event. My neighbor (who is actually an instructor at BeaveRun) will be participating that day in his TT C6. He has been thinking about a viper for some time now but just hasn't pulled the trigger. He seems to be partial to Gen 3's (remember he is a vette guy), so can someone please show him what a Viper is all about.:)

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help at this event. My neighbor (who is actually an instructor at BeaveRun) will be participating that day in his TT C6. He has been thinking about a viper for some time now but just hasn't pulled the trigger. He seems to be partial to Gen 3's (remember he is a vette guy), so can someone please show him what a Viper is all about.:)

We'll let him ride in a Viper with Jim or Kathy Stout.:drive: That will make him a believer.:2tu:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll let him ride in a Viper with Jim or Kathy Stout.:drive: That will make him a believer.:2tu:

He did ride with Jim two or three years ago. That is what got him hooked on the track.

He needs convinced a spare Z06 is NOT anything like owning a Viper.:D I think my car is a little too raw for his liking.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got an '08 he could go for a ride in. It's stock.
He did ride with Jim two or three years ago. That is what got him hooked on the track.

He needs convinced a spare Z06 is NOT anything like owning a Viper.:D I think my car is a little too raw for his liking.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone participating in the BeaveRun event should have received an information letter on Saturday or today. Please bring that with you on Friday.

Credentials, lunch tickets, and vinyl car #'s will be handed out that morning at the track.

See you there!!!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those heading to the host hotel tonight, remember it is the Pittsburgh Marriott North.

We will have a meeting at 8:00 at the hotel.

Eveyone be careful traveling.

:drive:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see everyone! Randall, I might not be getting in till about 8 p.m. Is the meeting just the "Driving at BeaveRun" w/ Jim Stout?

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see everyone! Randall, I might not be getting in till about 8 p.m. Is the meeting just the "Driving at BeaveRun" w/ Jim Stout?

Yes, pretty much. I probably won't get there until around 8 myself. I'm meeting Kevan in Columbus, and then we are going to try and catch up with Sam and Linda in the motorhome. I'm leaving Middletown (work) at 3pm and I have to stop along the way at the printers to pick up the credentials and the lunch tickets.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. I will not be getting on the road till about 6 p.m. I figure. Maybe we will see each other in the way! :) See you tonight. :)
Yes, pretty much. I probably won't get there until around 8 myself. I'm meeting Kevan in Columbus, and then we are going to try and catch up with Sam and Linda in the motorhome. I'm leaving Middletown (work) at 3pm and I have to stop along the way at the printers to pick up the credentials and the lunch tickets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21