Becoming a VCA member

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my case, the dealer did it all. Weird thing -- I never received a VCA membership notification, but started getting correspondence (Viper mag, etc.) that had a funny number on it, which was my VCA number! I called the Viper toll free number at CAAP and they verified everything was OK and that funny number was it.

Can't you call back the VCA Hq and ask them for your number? That is all you need. It was a 5 digit number for me.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Your membership "welcome letter" will come shortly (within 2 months or so) on letterhead that should have your specific Viper (accurate to color) on the bottom right hand corner, and will notify you of the free first year membership to the VCA. I believe they request that you call 800-998-1110 to acknowledge and begin your membership.

If you would like to check to see if the "wheels were set in motion", feel free to call 800-998-1110 and check with Kim. She'll be able to tell you whether the folks at Dodge have sent the info over to Viper HQ.

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my case the dealer neglected to send the paperwork to the VCA. After a call to my local VCA, they assisted in getting me on board. The folks at the Southern California VCA are the best! Because of the original delay by the dealer, it took me four months to get my VCA #. My suggestion... Keep a close eye on it.

Larry

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After waiting a few months, I found out my dealer was not "participating" in the program according to the VCA national headquarters. I talked with a nice lady on the phone and she set me up after I gave her a description of the car and my VIN#. It took about a month before I started receiving my material in the mail. As you will see from my previous post, the national club put me in the wrong local region, but I hope to get that straightened out shortly.

BV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21