Been 2-1/2 yrs since origilal deposit.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn I ordered my shadow blue off the same dude in December waaay after u...it was too slow so I canceled and bought the red dealer car and now the shadow blue one is there at his place. you'd think they'd built cars in order time sequence and you'd think they'd build the limited edition ones starting with number 1 and ending with 150. super strange.

hope u get it soon. last week of august is cool in our area and snow comes as early as November......

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
forgot to attach pics, and there is nothing available now to do so???

How is it that you and I who placed custom orders so LONG ago and made plans to have the car built just the way we wanted still have no cars and there are so many for sale on the Internet

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come over to Wallyworld and I will let you get some of the venom out of your body. I live near Choate. Saw Chuck in your sig. Lst time I saw him was at least 5 years ago. How is he doing? Is he still servicing just Vipers?

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it that you and I who placed custom orders so LONG ago and made plans to have the car built just the way we wanted still have no cars and there are so many for sale on the Internet

My car is at Woodhouse, heading to Prefix. Pics not really necessary at this point, you've seen plenty of em...bright white, venon hyper black, red interior

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come over to Wallyworld and I will let you get some of the venom out of your body. I live near Choate. Saw Chuck in your sig. Lst time I saw him was at least 5 years ago. How is he doing? Is he still servicing just Vipers?

Chuck and gang doing well, I live 5 mins away from Tator's. They'll service anything you want to bring by, but still specialize in Vipers. My GTS will go from Prefix to Tator's.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. FerraritoViper, Look, you need to forget about these silly Vipers and go and have your computer serviced at staples or somewhere else,

your damn spell check is not working.....its "original" not origilal.

Don't feel bad , we all misspell here on the forums..... just never in a subject title.