Belle Isle--Great Job VCA

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrived home today from Belle Isle. Great Job done by all involved from Top to bottom. Everything was first Class. Made a few New Viper friends in the process. Saleen company employees were great showing us their Plant. To the many Sponsors I say Thanks. My only complaint was someone scratched my drivers side window trying to break in. 1300 mile drive and my snake is still intact. Great weather and great job by our officers and staff. Thanks again Dodge and VCA.:2tu:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CTViper,

Do you think the scratch will polish out? Thanks for the great report...wish I was there... instead I was entertaining my sister and future brother-in-law back here in Jersey.

Regards,
Aaron

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
...CTViper, thanks for the great report...wish I was there... instead I was entertaining my sister and future brother-in-law back here in Jersey.
Regards, Aaron...

Let em borrow your VIPER...............................
.bicycle

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JONB-- PartsRack---- Thanks for the Open bar at the Chrysler Museum!!!:2tu:

OPEN BAR ? OPEN? as in NO LIMIT??? And the JERSEY GANG was there? YIKES ! It was supposed to be a 2-drink limit, and stamp your hand with permanent ink each drink!! No WONDER they are still hitting my VISA card .....................

Glad to host......thanks to Bob/Chris/George/Fiona for allowing. WISH I COULDA BEEN THERE, serious remorse at this end.......

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon!

Thank GOD we drove out:drive: , we were able to take home all that extra beer you paid for buddy!:omg: :2tu: I know you didn't want it to go to waste:D

We can send you the empties for return deposit:lmao:

Thanks again Jon, we all had a great time!

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MCVO left one bottle of wine, only because the bus was leaving. Many thanks to JonB. You have to come to our Wine Tour in Michigan some year. We will treat you like royalty!!!!!!!!!
More fun than a human being should have, swim trunks optional.
Thanks.
Frank