Ben Keating's WILD Paint Job: Name it?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The talk of the Viper Cup-VIR paddock was BKs ACRx paint job....... Now that it has been on the podium twice, it needs a name. I thought it looked like an F-16 birdstrike...on a PEACOCK! So I submit Peacock Punch.

Ill tell you, "In Your Mirrors" it looks like it really means business. In race # 1, only the PACE CAR had that view..... NOTE: I think it was the ONLY Cup car racing without black wheels.......

You must be registered for see images attach
wolfec2e Wolfec2e foto

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is AWESOME!

I submit (for astronomers and physicists): Spaghettification

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is AWESOME!

I submit (for astronomers and physicists): Spaghettification

GREAT ONE! It does indeed remind me of the 'commence warp-drive' sequences in StarTrek!

Have you seen that new Lexus/Acura commercial where a big electro-magnet lifts huge volumes of viscous fluid into tall pinpoints ? Is that also 'Spaghettification'?

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT ONE! It does indeed remind me of the 'commence warp-drive' sequences in StarTrek!
Have you seen that new Lexus/Acura commercial where a big electro-magnet lifts huge volumes of viscous fluid into tall pinpoints ? Is that also 'Spaghettification'?

Yeah it has a warp-speed-time-space-travel- look for sure!

Have not seen the commercial, but sounds interesting I'll take a look.
I think magnetic phenomenon would technically be something else since spaghettification is supposed to refer to density/gravitational pull in a black hole... then again I'm using it pretty loosely referring to that sick paint scheme :D

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripetease. I was thinking about that ACR 'striptease' commercial and all the stripes on this car...therefore, stripetease.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it!
It's a total ripoff of the BMW art car that ran in GT2 at Lemans.
But I like it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456