best bang for the buck brake kit

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what should i get, i will NEVER open track the car. i just want to stop better than a z06 with eridaspeeds. i like the idea of powdercoating the hats yellow to match the car but other than that i have no real profrence. what should i do, i dont want to over kill but i want a better than stock setup and will also probably use ebc greens. any help is appreciated..

i swore i wasnt gonna mod thins thing but today a guy that i work wih brought the z06 he just bought with a vortech blower and aftercooler. here goes my savings :(

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're never going to track the car then why do you care if it stops better than a Z06?

Also, no matter what kind of setup you go with EBC greens will NEVER stop as good as a Z06.

If you're set on EBC contact Steve Pasztor at www.GreatBrakes.com 972-743-9443.

Steel braided lines will help a stock system. After that you may want to contact Sean Roe at www.RoeRacing.com

OP
OP
P

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not set on anything, i just want some awesome but not over kill for the street brakes. with pads than dont make so much dust that my car looks like linus with the dust cloud in tow