Best deal on Valentine One?

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine off the website.

http://www.valentine1.com/

I'm not sure if they are available elsewhere. However, I remember a post or two that indicated people were trying the new Passport; maybe they would sell their slightly used V1? I wouldn't trade for mine!
cool.gif

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, you can only get them either online or by calling them directly. And there's no discount at all.

motomike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is better??? The Valentine or the Passport? I know that the battery powered Passport eats batteries although it works fine.

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested in a unit that can use batteries. What's a good model Passport for this?

Steve

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RECOIL:
I'm interested in a unit that can use batteries. What's a good model Passport for this?

Steve

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I think Motortrend had a big article on radar detectors recently, and I'm sure the info is still on their website.

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are several on ebay right now, but at not much savings over the retail from the actual valentine site. Just want to make sure you get one of the newer ones so it has the most up to date software.

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get the battery powered unit - Passport Solo. It doesn't have much range. I usually have visual confirmation of the officer before the unit even warns me. In other words I've become the Solo's radar detector.
frown.gif

I also have the Passport 8500. The 8500 works great. I've heard the V1 works great also.

Craig
01 GTS (no detector yet)
01 Boxster S (Passport 8500)
96 Z3 (Passport Solo)

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goto www.radartest.com

I had my Valentine One and am really satisfied with it. But they tested that the ****** Passport 8500 is better than the V1. Hmm...that makes me wonder!!

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V1 occasionally offers refurbished or returned detectors for a discount. They are about $50 less than the new ones. I have one new and one returned detector and see no differences. Both are waranteed by V1.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang