Best Detailer Fluid Out There?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, gotta disagree jon....if you believe that there is NO difference between a water based and a natural wax based product...well..no comment...because only an experienced detailer would know that it is a better product.

Detailer King-
Isn't the idea of a DETAILER SPRAY to basically clean the car paint surface of airborne dirt and dust as gently and harmlessly as possible? It is used to DETAIL the cars surface, cleaning it off so the underlying WAXED surface is exposed? So an easily applied and easily cleaned off water based product would suit just that purpose exactly. Why does it need contain wax?

If I wanted to wax the car, I'd use WAX. It's not needed in a DETAIL spray whose objective is just to remove light surface dust and dirt.

Do you actually think that Pinnacle is laying down another coat of wax on the car when you spray that stuff on? Please.....

Pinnacle spray $19.95! http://www.properautocare.com/pin-320.html
Adams spray $9.95

DUH!

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monkey ***** , it worked so well that I went out and bought my own monkey. Now how do I get it to piss in a cup and stop throwing poop at me?

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monkey ***** , it worked so well that I went out and bought my own monkey. Now how do I get it to piss in a cup and stop throwing poop at me?

Viperspray, LOL

viperjon, thanks for the compliment, Actually a Cali. Duster works better in gently lifting dust/dirt. Then the detailing spray. And YES, Pinnacle does lay down a layer of wax and protection....

Here is the link you posted above http://www.properautocare.com/pin-320.html

If you have a chance, read it.

Have a great summer.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See how passionate folks are about their wax and cleaning stuff........like you insulted family or something.....ROTFLOL!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960