Best forged pistons & connecting rods for 750-800 RWHP SRT-10?

Sleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Engine is out, so need to move on this decision. Let me know what works best for Vipers in this power range. Lots of manufacturers for both out there, but not my area of expertise. Paxton has stock pulley, but I am considering going up to 10 or 12 psi. What have you used? Thanks,

TD

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ross or JE pistons oliver billet rods or forged H beam rods, ARP bolts balanced and blue printed, or just buy my DLM 900rewhp Viper and get all the goodies and call it a day! :headbang:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is my auction below. A bit above and beyond what you really need, but you can pick my BRAND NEW parts up at lower price than normal for what they are... perhaps down in the territory of what you are going to pay for some lower level items off the shelf anyway.

Keep in mind, the auction includes the crank, which is not needed and can be removed to further the discount, but it would cost more to balance/key/nitride/polish your existing assembly than it would to just machine the tone slots in the '04 crank to work in your '05 block, and then sell your 05 crank outright.

Rods/Pistons/Crank Auction