best place to buy front stock tires cheap

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sleep with someone from Michelin

Yep, that's about the only way VIPER tires will be CHEAP!! :p

JonB just sold me a set last week. Maybe if you hurry you can still get a great deal if he has some in stock. Otherwise, Tirerack just raised their prices June 1st.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy the rears off of eBay (around $170ish each) and the fronts from Tirerack (259 each) or eBay if you can find them. That is how I did it and saved a BUNDLE. For the set it cost me $800.00. Not bad when you are talking VIPER tires. It also helps if you took advantage of the deal tirerack was offering for rears a while back at $139 each. The deals are out there, you just have to find them. If you do not want to do the looking just contact JonB I guess. Near dealt with him buth heard he is good.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy the rears off of eBay (around $170ish each) and the fronts from Tirerack (259 each) or eBay if you can find them. That is how I did it and saved a BUNDLE. For the set it cost me $800.00. Not bad when you are talking VIPER tires. It also helps if you took advantage of the deal tirerack was offering for rears a while back at $139 each. The deals are out there, you just have to find them. If you do not want to do the looking just contact JonB I guess. Near dealt with him buth heard he is good.

The most recent deal from tirerack was $239 a tire. That price has gone up a small chunk now though.
I think JonB still has some at that price.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep I got 4 rears at about the $139 price last year around July 1st. :)

I still have 2 sitting in my closet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas