Best Place To Get Clear Front Side Markers?

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I know,a poser mod but I think they look pretty good. Anyone know the best place to get a set? The only place I have seen them is Ebay. Thought I might be able to purchase from a supporting vendor instead.

Also, anyone have a set of Cats or headers lying around or maybe some MGW goodies?

Thanks!

:usa: :usa: :usa:

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ebay +1. They look SO much better on my black GTS than the stock orange "bike reflectors"

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$14 shipping!!! In the words of Frank Barrone, "HOLY CRAP!" I can guarantee you that those things cost no more than $1.35 to mail. What a ripoff.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just add the shipping to the cost of the lights and you'll forget all about it when you get them installed, a definite improvement over stock, how often can you do that to a Viper for under $50 :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess I will bite the bullet and get a set on ebay. I have noticed price differences as much as 10 bucks for a set. The most recent set on ebay is the highest I have seen so far.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$14 shipping!!! In the words of Frank Barrone, "HOLY CRAP!" I can guarantee you that those things cost no more than $1.35 to mail. What a ripoff.

They used to list for more money with lower shipping, but they lowered the price and raised the shipping to reduce the ebay fees/commisions.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They used to list for more money with lower shipping, but they lowered the price and raised the shipping to reduce the ebay fees/commisions.

I know what your saying but I own a mail business and I see this crap all of the time. Companies overcharging unsuspecting customers for postage just to make a little more for the actual product they are selling. While I am by no means against making money and living the american dream of owning a business it just ****** me off to no end when people charge $14 to ship something when it really costs less than $2!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might as well get Bats overlays for ths rear signals as well then your car will be rid of all amber plastic lenses all together...AL

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I know,a poser mod but I think they look pretty good. Anyone know the best place to get a set? The only place I have seen them is Ebay. Thought I might be able to purchase from a supporting vendor instead.

Also, anyone have a set of Cats or headers lying around or maybe some MGW goodies?

Thanks!

:usa: :usa: :usa:

FWIW, since you mentioned supporting a sponsor of the site...directly from PartsRack.com...

The PartsRack online catalog contains about 25% of all Viper products available to us, so please contact us by e-mail or at (360) 837-3937 if you don't see what you are looking for.

Can't hurt to call (unless Jon is in a mood!) :D :D :D