best place to look for CCW or iForged wheels?

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm thinking abotu doing 19'2/18's on my 93, I like a 5 spoke design with a big lip, who has the best prices or does anyone know fo a VCA memebr selling a set?

Nick

Reaction score
I deal with the CCW wheels and can help you if these are your final choice, have not had much from iForge though I could get them also.

Forgeline makes a cool 5 spoke also with a good size lip.

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I am not too familiar with the model names/numbers, I just prefer a five spoke design wheel (have 5 spoke style wheels on my GTO and Bonspeed Huntingtons on my 69 'vette) I think its the Aero from IFroged and the 500 or 505A from CCW I like. Would do 18's all round if a 18/19 option wasnt available.

I guess I would even take a set of "take off" 5 spokes from the newer SRT's.

wheres the group buy section?

Nick

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
iforged has/had a group buy for iForged... Call Matt at Speedwerkz and see if you can get on the discount.. It's a killer deal!

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
matt at speedwerks... no question who I'd go with... he'll hook you up. go with 19s/20s in rear, best look IMO.. for what it's worth ;)

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx for the input guys.
20"s wouldn't last 15 minutes on I 95 in New York, so I think 18's or 18/19's would be my max.
Theres a nice set of 18 HRE's on ebay I found, not sure if i like the "mesh" design though.

Nick

Last edited:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just posted my 18" CCW 505A with PS2 tires in the classifieds in case you are interested. Less than 400 miles and a heck of deal if I do say so myself!!

OP
OP
U

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just posted my 18" CCW 505A with PS2 tires in the classifieds in case you are interested. Less than 400 miles and a heck of deal if I do say so myself!!

OK, I responded to your add, I'll take them if you still have them.

Nick