best sales results

watersnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my '96 R/T10 soon--first kid about to go to college, so play time's over for me. Any opinions on what advertising site yields best results? Classifieds here, E-bay, Autotrader, ...?

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you should try and post it on multiple sites. Ebay, here, and try the other Viper site. BTW...you got pitures of your wheels? If the look nice I'll buy from ya. :2tu:

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bite the bullet and post it in as many places as you can. If you're selling a ~$40k car, why get cheap with the $50 ads?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine listed on here and the other site for over two months. I had a several "buyers", but no buyers. I put it on autotrader.com and literally sold it less than two hours later! I would suggest that.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine listed on here and the other site for over two months. I had a several "buyers", but no buyers. I put it on autotrader.com and literally sold it less than two hours later! I would suggest that.

I sold mine on autotrader too. How many miles, what kind of mods, and how much?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a buyer, I purchased mine from Autotrader. Well organized, you can isolate your region and lots of vehicles to compare pricing. Not that one couldn't find a nice car from Ebay, but I wanted the nicest car I could find. Ebay horror stories kept me skeptical. I also constantly checked this site but only found one car which I did not purchase. Many people interested in Vipers as a first time buyer are unaware of the VCA.

OP
OP
W

watersnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Everyone's input appreciated-- it'll probably be listed on Autotrader and here soon. I don't seem to be able to find time in daylight hours to get the pics taken in order to list it.