best thing to get out small tiny swirl scratches?

finnsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't mind a bit of a work out, I'd say start with Zaino PC (no circulating moves) then ZAIO and then Z5 and then start applying Z2 and Z8. You will get the most amazing result when done right. And doing it by hand it is easier to keep an eye on the process, although it is a lot more work than applying it with a buffer.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used a duster for years no problems. However, I do keep a good coat of "wax" on the car. Make sure it is not your washing technique or wash mit that is doing the damage.

Go here to learn....Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online - Powered by vBulletin

And if you want to spend 30 hours doing a wet sand here's how.

Viper Full Wet-sand, Cut and Buff... 56k don't even try it! - Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online

For product support these guys are the best. :headbang:

tr3x86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those swirl scratches happen a lot with the darker colored cars... especially black. I found myself having to polish and buff the car out daily to somewhat avoid them.

OP
OP
G

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Windex not a great product to use on auto finishes as it will remove any wax already on the car.

California duster is impregnated with parafin wax. If you use it on a hot car the wax will often come off the duster and leave what looks like a scratch. Often times it is just some of the wax which can be polished off.

this Paul plus dusty conditions in my city and pulling the car cover off= ouch.

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my 06 vert wet sanded by a guy in rochester, new york that restores rolls Royce and other fine cars. He charged 1000.00 and did the hole car. UNREAL!!! it looks like a mirror. When I get the car out of my storage garage I'll post pics. Got rid of all the small scratches and the orange peel from the factory paint. Now it looks like a red viper wet!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21