Better late than never

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After years of admiring the Viper, I finally took the plunge and picked up a gorgeous black SRT10. As much as I enjoyed my vettes, nothing has put a smile on my face like this car.

A trip down to the local cruise-in over the weekend, and I spent the afternoon fielding questions and taking in the gawks and cellphone snapshots it got. I suppose this is something I should begin to get accustomed to. Nonetheless it was fun to take in as my vette buddies had their cars passed over (sorry fellas). To top it off, a new ZR1 pulled into the show a bit later. Arguably the Viper was still pulling in more looks. And on the way home I did something that Z couldn't do... drop the top and take in a 360 symphony of V10 music and a panoramic view of a scenic back road.

Damn this car is awesome!

Last edited:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ssjcreeper, welcome to the exciting world of Viper ownership. You better get use to the "All Star" feeling, because it's going to be with you everytime you drive the beast. I hope that you join the VCA(Viper Club of America) because the membership is worth it's weight in gold. Again, welcome aboard!!!

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers are overrated. You see one on every corner. You should've gotten a new vette......

........:DWelcome aboard. Don't be in a hurry at the gas station!

lilgookiemonsta

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love having the top down! You better keep a bottle of sun screen in the car like I do :D Congrats!!

OP
OP
S

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm definitely snake bitten! I'll be heading out of town with the car this weekend. Will post up pix from the car show. :)

Last edited:

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After years of admiring the Viper, I finally took the plunge and picked up a gorgeous black SRT10. As much as I enjoyed my vettes, nothing has put a smile on my face like this car.

A trip down to the local cruise-in over the weekend, and I spent the afternoon fielding questions and taking in the gawks and cellphone snapshots it got. I suppose this is something I should begin to get accustomed to. Nonetheless it was fun to take in as my vette buddies had their cars passed over (sorry fellas). To top it off, a new ZR1 pulled into the show a bit later. Arguably the Viper was still pulling in more looks. And on the way home I did something that Z couldn't do... drop the top and take in a 360 symphony of V10 music and a panoramic view of a scenic back road.

Congratulations!!!!! A ZR1 is good for a couple trips down the 1/4 mile, but the Viper WILL GO THE DISTANCE, and then some!

The VCA Ohio Region would be honored to have you as a member. Check out our website at www.viperclubohio.org . Check out the scrapbook section and our newsletters. The latest "FANGS" VCA Ohio newsletter will be mailed next week. If you have any questions just give me a call:

Randall Arnold 937-470-8306
or
email me at [email protected]

Our next big event is the Mopar Nationals in Columbus Aug 13-15. And don't forget to signup for the BIGGEST VIPER PARTY ever at Viper Owners Invitational 11 - Salt Lake City .

Welcome aboard!

attachment.php

Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

Attachments

• ViperClubEvent-02-2010-03-13 095.jpg
    ViperClubEvent-02-2010-03-13 095.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 308

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Welcome.

Take it easy on the GO pedal until you get some seat time as you don't want to get snake-bit by the massive torque of the V10 - it's like no other car out there and you can go from in-control to OH-**** in an instant!!

As Smokin-2 already said - don't be in a hurry at a gas station as you will have instant attention every time.

OP
OP
S

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Randall, thanks for the welcome and the invite. I'm glad to see there's a local contingent for the VCA. The hospitality extended by the VCA and it's regional members has been second to none.

The VCA Ohio Region would be honored to have you as a member. Check out our website at www.viperclubohio.org

Welcome aboard!

Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

Shandon, I would definitely like to hook up and talk Vipers. I'm just a stone's throw away. Will shoot you a PM.

Doug

Hey man I live 10minutes from Cincinnati over in Northern KY! Let me know when you are up for a cruise or get together and car talk!! I would love to see the new Lady!:2tu:

Last edited:

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Doug you need to post some pics of your car. It is completely sweet!

OP
OP
S

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doug you need to post some pics of your car. It is completely sweet!

Thanks Chris, though I'm totally jealous of your new photo-shoot print and avatar. I want that car! Here's a few pix to tide the group over for now. With any luck I'll have it detailed and camera ready tomorrow.

Doug

You must be registered for see images

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice! Except fore the wheels (I have 5-spokes) looks just like my black 03 - right down to the shifter! Beware, I'm finding this black is even harder to keep looking nice than the black F350 I used to own!

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the fun!

These are the prorated prices for new viper owners to join the Viper Club of America.

The prorated amount for New and Venom members is
$75 for Standard

$110 for Venom

These prices are July till September. Good for the rest of 2010.

Be sure and call 1-800-998-1110 and find out more.

Also check out what Viper Owners Invitational is all about. VOI11.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen