Big thanks to DLM!!!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to formally thank Doug Levin for a super fast car. I was hoping to have a high 9 second car but with his tuning and me learning to drive we have far exceeded my expectations! This car is really fast!

913 RWHP on 12-13 PSI
9.63 ET and best MPH of 151 this is impressive.

Also a big Congrats to him for Driving another Blower car deep into the 9's with a 9.81.

Bowling Green Race should showcase alot of his cars that he is finishing.

thanks again

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,
You need to change your signature to a 9.63 et. Congrats to your excellent driving abilities and to Doug Levin for building another super fast car. Every time you race it seems you raise the bar higher.
:2tu:

-Lou

Reaction score
David -

Sorry it took so long to respond to your post. Last night was the first time I've had a chance to catch up on the forum :) . I've got so many cars to complete I've neglected to keep in touch with my friends.

Thank you for your representation and outstanding driving skills. You continue to astound all of us every time you get behind the wheel of your snake! You organized a well planed and FUN event. We all had just a wonderful time!

It was great seeing EVERYBODY lay down some impressive #'s

Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon,
Doug

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading how much you guys love your DLM car is giving me something to look forward to. Congratulations on a great car! I get a ***** just listening to the audio tape my employees made(who just happened to be in Florida last week & went by his shop)of a DLM car leaving his shop! Sounds incredible!

Andy

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great to see Doug and Dr Roof perform in person. It was fun!! I also want to thank Doug for building me such a awsome car.I was proud of my 10.66 @ 135mph having to shift 5th (3.55 in the rear) on street tires. I would like to see what my car would do with you guys in the driver seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi