Big thanks to Jon B!!!!!!

lndscpe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to say thanks to Jon for my recent order, just ordered my polished 18" & 19" Ca3P Forgeline wheels, Kuhmo tires, Mopar replica spoiler and lowering spring caps from Jon, WOW! In one day I received my tires on the second day my lowering caps came in along with the lug nuts! Jon great service, I will most certainly call you again next year about this same time for the next go round of goodies for my 02 Yellow RT/10. Thanks agin for the great service.

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had to say thanks to Jon for my recent order, just ordered my polished 18" & 19" Ca3P Forgeline wheels, Kuhmo tires, Mopar replica spoiler and lowering spring caps from Jon, WOW! In one day I received my tires on the second day my lowering caps came in along with the lug nuts! Jon great service, I will most certainly call you again next year about this same time for the next go round of goodies for my 02 Yellow RT/10. Thanks agin for the great service.

I second that!!! I didn't have near the order you did, in fact, it was only for smooth tubes, but first time ordering from him and he was great! Tons of knowledge, very personable and customer service that many businesses should take notes from!

Thanks again JonB :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HEY! You guys are gonna taint my rep for bein crabby...... but THANKS!

Coincidentally you both have 02 Yellow RT10 Twins......that match ours here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456