BILLET DEAD PEDAL KITS ON EBAY

Reaction score
I hadn't planned on saying ANYTHING...until I saw you posted this in virually EVERY Forum!

1) To much $$$.....never gonna get MINE!

2) Quit cross-posting in EVERY Forum! If you are a site sponsor...there is a LIMIT. If you are NOT a site sponsor...the limit is ZERO!

Lee will get a note. I'm all about supporting our vendors...but YOU take it to an un-stomachable level.

Also, I notice you did NOT post in the Site Sponsor's approved area for New Products. That can only mean you are either NOT a site sponsor.....or a bit think. Whichever shoe fits....

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony.....

So you replied to all 2. yes all 2 posts in 2 pertinant forums general and Gen1/2about this " in EVERY forum"

Last time I checked I was a site sponsor and a forum sponsor ( ie. more dollars in sponsorship money than just a site sponsor )

Why are you so negative and aggressive these days Tony? You sure have changed.

Reaction score
I have to agree with GTS-R 001 as I can not find anything in the rules about posting in one or more forums. As a paying sponsor we have the right to do so as far as I can see in the link below.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=246224&an=0&page=0#Post246224

Actually....if I am not mistaken, there are separate "guidelines" that go out to sponsors concerning their actions. You are FREE to post as many times as you like, RacerRobbie, but you will never get MY MONEY for ANYTHING if you do. There should be a certain degree of common SENSE and DECENCY surrounding ANY site sponsor plying their wares.

Suffice to say that, if I recall correctly, site sponsors are limited to a certain number of "Buy my stuff" notices OUTSIDE the approved section every month. If I had to come up with a number it is ONE!

There is a separate section for site sponsor/vendors to ply their wares...that is where all of this crap belongs (save for the ONE instance allowed...or whatever the number actually is).

As a "paying Sponsor" you might THINK you have the right to do whatever you want....but you would be wrong. Not only woould you be wrong....you'd be seen as an annoying "site sponsor" and people would avoid you like the plague.

Reaction score
DOM!!! How the heck are ya?!?!

Weekend AFTER next....if you're in town....how about a little Indoor Karting with the other Viper people?

I have the Army/Navy game next weekend....gotta go, wife is involved with USNA Athletics and scored tickets. :)

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

I'm doing well - I just took the GTS out for an errand, I hadn't had it out in a while. I can't make the GoKart thing on the 9th or 10th - gotta save more lives at work! The weekend following that would be possible. It definitely sounds like fun.

Dom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960