Billet Silver SRT

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone photoshop a billet silver SRT with and without stripes ? Also, are the ALMS cars billet silver ? I was looking at a billet silver Challenger yesterday and I have a feeling that the color will look awesome on the GenV.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone photoshop a billet silver SRT with and without stripes ? Also, are the ALMS cars billet silver ? I was looking at a billet silver Challenger yesterday and I have a feeling that the color will look awesome on the GenV.

I think silver & black combo will be sick.

But they have me curious with the anodized carbon ... what an interesting name for a color.

Beny1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what SRT gave the dealers. Billet and GTS-R Blue. Hope this helps.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billet Silver is a really difficult color to capture. It looks different depending on the light. Sometimes purplish, bluish, and then plain grey.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in love. That liquid looking silver flows so nice, with some dramatic black, oh my, oh, oh, o o , oops. Well, that's embarrassing, excuse me a minute.

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a 2012 billet silver 300s. If it is the same color as the Challenger you saw, I think it will look great on a Viper. I love it on the 300. It is a lot darker than the silver on the previous gen 300.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how that 300 looks. Totally different in every pic though. I want to love it but that dealer pic just seems like a cheezy rendering.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it looks as good as the pics of the 300 I'll just have to wait for a 14 to depreciate... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi