billet valve covers for all generation vipers

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello, this is Gary from X-Metal Engineering.
these are our new Viper billet valve cover-they fit all generations of Viper engines. We start by CNC'ing these from a solid 75lb block of 6061 t6 aluminum. Internally they are cnc'ed as well, and contain cnc'd stainless steel baffels, and these are also designed to work with all Roller rocker assemblies. Instead of spending $500 for valve cover spacers, you can beautify your engine at the same time with these new valve covers. Not only do they have thick flanges for a leak proof seal, but the baffle system allows for better crankcase breathing for better ring seal. our baffling is designed to eliminate oil contamination into the intake manifold, and it will help either a NA or blown engine.

The valve covers are availble polished inside and out as pictured, or in the machined finish. They covers will include 2 breather filters, gaskets, aeroquip socketless hose fittings, and polished ARP 12-point stainless bolts. This is an all inclusive kit, that we have for an introductory price of $990. we have them ready to ship for immediate delivery.
Thanks, and let me know how I can help.
812-453-4862 or I can be reached at SuperBike Shop 812-477-1740

xm1.JPG

xm2.JPG

xm3.JPG

xm4.JPG

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much do these weigh?
right about the same as a Gen2 stock cover. our baffling system actually saves wieght over stock, and we have tested them on a World Challenge car for over a weekend of racing and testing, and we dont get a drop of oil into the breathers. we even polish the inside of the covers for quicker drain back, --but mostly just because it looks cool;) :D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone mentioned on the other site - a throttle body you make. Can you give us some details?

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, I just ordered mine about an hour ago. Thanks for your insight and I'm probably going to order the throttle body in the near future. I look forward to seeing the valve covers. Mike (Md.)

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, I just ordered mine about an hour ago. Thanks for your insight and I'm probably going to order the throttle body in the near future. I look forward to seeing the valve covers. Mike (Md.)
mike thanks again, and dont forget to wear the tshirt i sent ya, its worth 10hp~!!:rolaugh:

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to have an introductory price on the throttle body as well? :)
we are already cheaper than the competition, and we have a money back gaurentee, BUT for the next week, i will offer free shipping and an X-Metal t-shirt:D

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered mine for my 97 GTS , Gary is taking care of me and is easy to talk to and listens to what you want. I will be getting rid of these stock valve covers with the overlays , cheap if anybody wants them.......
Mike in Austin Tex.

:)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0-ViperGTSMotor.jpg
    0-ViperGTSMotor.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered mine for my 97 GTS , Gary is taking care of me and is easy to talk to and listens to what you want. I will be getting rid of these stock valve covers with the overlays , cheap if anybody wants them.......
Mike in Austin Tex.

:)
attachment.php
WOW, your engine looks KILLER. thanks again, and those valve covers will compliment it nicley.

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes , you should be getting them today , they are polished and sweet...............:)
HEY! i was going to say almost the same thing about your valve covers!
i did change the design on the internal baffle system. now both breather AN fittings will attach near the firewall instead of the passenger side attaching near the front. this should make for a cleaner look, as well as serious HP guys will be able to easier plumb these fittings into a crankcase evac system into the header collector to pull a vacuum on the crankcase for better ring seal and ie..more power. this will also allow for easy install on any gen2 that is stock or with a Roe Blower, as well as a Gen 3 with any configeration.
so i machined up a a set of our new style for you and i should have them done today, and i will polish them over the weekend for you.

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viperspray's valve covers

here are you valve covers Mike! i am shipping them out to you today!
thanks again:)

Attachments

• DSCF2161 (Large).JPG
    DSCF2161 (Large).JPG
    94 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen these in person and it's a work of art! Amazing how much work goes into making these covers!
THANKS ADAM!:2tu:3.
The same can be said of your wires, we love em!

Attachments

• DSCF2149 (Large).JPG
    DSCF2149 (Large).JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 28

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My valve covers came and they are SWEET!!!!!!! I will post more pics when they are on the car.....
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude