Bit by a Bad Green Snake -09 SSG ACR-

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bit by a Bad Green Snake -09 SSG ACR-K22

Bit Bad By an Amazing Green Snake – 09 SSG ACR

Well guys, I’ve completed a few key mods to the car and thought Id share them with you. I bought the car from Bernie Katz at Tomball Dodge in Houston. The purchase was effortless with a very smooth transaction and excellent customer service.
Because the 09 SSGs with black center band do not have an option for a stripe, I had Bernie’s shop paint a driver’s stripe to match.
I had Tony @ Venzano sticth a custom leather drivers stripe through the top 4” center of the steering wheel
DC Performance installed the Belanger headers, Corsa exhaust, and Mopar PCM.
Ross Murray @ Exoticraft installed the SSG roll bar, Sparco Tec Seats, and the
Arrow Racing Engines Ported Chrome to Black Intake Manifold and Valve Covers, Carbon Fiber coil covers, and Carbon Fiber closeout panel. He also did a track alignment after we lowered it.
Its also got Forgeline wheels w green lugs for the track.
Then I had my trailer wrapped with my new logo. It’s a Caduceus (medical symbol).
I figure I may as well enjoy the lime light (no pun intended) before the '10s come out cuz then I may have sell this one for a SSG ACR '10 (jk)
Cant wait to hit the dyno and the track this year.
Here’s a few pictures (I'll post up some better pics after the storm passes):
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since your racing why didn't you install a roll cage instead of a roll bar. I don't know of any sanctioning race group that will allow you to race with the roll bar. I have only heard of roll bars being allowed for track days.

Great looking Viper...

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! Very nice. Very nice. I owuld love to see that car in person. Too bad I'm not out in SoCal anymore. Beautiful job on the car. And the trailor kick's ass. Great design!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The driver's stripe really sets it off...unbelievable difference! Like the green stitching work on the interior as well...classy looking. Lookin good! :2tu:

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nicely done. You have got to get the T/B's and T/S housing polished though.:2tu:

[media]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/Khumidin/IMG_1255.jpg[/media]

Last edited:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are doing NASA TT, you don't need a cage. Rollbar is cool, and you have the ultimate 'boy racer' toy. Enjoy it! My only advice, put some Hoosiers on it before you head for the track and be sure to get some instruction at Viper Days.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need some better pics of the engine bay. the car looks awesome... Congrats.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The roll bar is a drop in made by Ross Murray at Exoticraft. I didn't do a full cage cuz Im not racing competitively. Just track days. The Racing logo on the trailer is for fun. Better pictures are pending as soon as the storm clears.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice!

SSG is not my favorite color, but your car looks awesome! Great / tasteful mods. Interior looks great....

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What really catches my eye about your car is not the details, not the small things, although they are nice. But its the biggest character clues, that crazy SSG paint, the rings of green around the black rims, thats what catches my eye. Its an absolutely wild looking ride! Congrats!

As Moses lifted the serpent up in the wilderness...

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the heck did I miss this thread for 2 days,lol....Kobi, that ACR looks sick!!!:crazy2:....You didnt waste any time modding it up nicely..:headbang: I plan on doing some of the same mods as you. I really like the stripe and the 2 tone wheels and cant wait to see better pics outside of the garage...I still want the 2010 SSG/ACR but it will be a better choice to put that extra cash I would need to get one towards mods..Iam still trying to sell some stuff to get more cash saved before Spring...I will pm you sometime to get some info from you...Drive safe....Kevin
PS Great job on the trailer..Get some pics of the ACR infront of it...:headbang::headbang::crazy2: