sIMG_3792.jpg

You've got some great taste there Tim! :D :headbang:

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, would love too! Are you going to the Fastlane car show? If so lets try and meet before sometime!!

Congrats Tim. Beautiful car and great mods. So now you have 2 cars and I am down to one! Let's meet for lunch soon - think you will love the orange/black as well.

Jim

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, when I saw your pics it made me extremely anxious to get my car. It was the first black/graphite other than the pre production cars that I had seen! Love the Aero on the Verts!!

God awful colors!

sIMG_3792.jpg

You've got some great taste there Tim! :D :headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLACK being my favorite Viper of all-time, that is killer-sick~!!!! (In a GOOD WAY!) You and citysnake have awesome Vipers~!! (AND love the pic of the car next to WHAT???!! MY RED VETTE?! LOL) ENJOY~~~~juli

V

Venomiss

Your wife was very good to take pictures and video for you. It's a beauty!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im SERIOUSLY considering buying an ACR... I have to be honest, when I first saw these cars, they were a but too "Fast and the Furious" for me.. But Im thinking of pulling the trigger, if I can find one off season (Jan.-Feb.) for the right money.. They are truly awesome cars..

mele

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fantastic color combo... perhaps my favorite on an ACR....

MEL

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
City, get some side and back pics of your vert so we can all see the look the polished rims give the Black/Graphite combo. Tell Chuckie to mover over a bit to the left , his brilliant red T shirt is causing too much contrast in the photo, ha.

PS - Chuck I am looking out for you , as there is a beer stain that shows up when you magnify the picture - gotta protect your image, hehe.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i seen a 08 vert with that color combo and it looked wicked.that would of been my 2nd choice if i didnt get the ssg.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That might just be the best looking Viper I have seen yet. In fact, it looks so good, it's almost a shame to track it... almost.

A big congrats on both the car and your taste! :2tu:

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. I love the color, and yes it will be tracked. Once the first rock chip gets in it, it will be down hill from there for the paint. I did buy it to track it though, so such is life.

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually its a blue/silver 06 - It's my Straight line car :)

Thought about a GT before the 08 but I actually didn't like getting in and out of it. Hit my head on my friends GT and hated the car ever since. Well not really hate, actually a bad ass car, but I like the Viper better. Just my opinion, and not to offend any GT owners on here.